wish my bbs would hurry up and get sore!!

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies, had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago tomorrow i was 8+1 but pregnancy was only measuring 7+3. Still getting positive hpts but I've been having EWCM for 3 or 4 days now. One way I know I ovulate is my bbs get mega sore just after I o and stay that way until af! How many days do you ovulate after getting EWCM? Thanks x

Sorry for ur loss.
I'm confused are u already TTC again?? Ur supposed to wait at least two cycles after a MC. U might wanna have a talk with ur obgyn about this

Thank you! Yes i am ttc straight away, i have pcos so might not ovulate for some time anyway. My doctor said there's no need to wait as long as I feel ready x

If your getting + HPT still then OPKs will be positive due to the HCG they are picking up, personally I did not ovulate or have a new cycle till my HCG was under 5.

Thanks Lisa for your reply. I'm not using opks I know about hcg messing with them. Plus I don't want to get mega obsessed with ttc like I did with my 2 girls I just want to listen to my body this time. I don't think I will ovulate this cycle I've had 5 days of ewcm but my breasts aren't getting tender like they normally do and I'm sure I don't have ewcm for this long. Think my hormones are messed up x

Thanks Lisa for your reply. I'm not using opks I know about hcg messing with them. Plus I don't want to get mega obsessed with ttc like I did with my 2 girls I just want to listen to my body this time. I don't think I will ovulate this cycle I've had 5 days of ewcm but my breasts aren't getting tender like they normally do and I'm sure I don't have ewcm for this long. Think my hormones are messed up x

Sorry must have misread your post, EWCM can mean things are trying to get on track.

Hopefully because I've had it for 6 days now but no sign that o has happened! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->