with christmas came ......

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by catherineq87, Dec 26, 2009.

1. catherineq87

catherineq87 Well-Known Member

my leaky boobs lol . i started leaking officially last night!!

with my daughter i started leaking at about 4 months but now at 25 weeks here we go , im sure it will be every night up until the big day hehe!

just wanted to share my 'good news' !!!!

hope ur christmas was as good as mine ladies xxxxxxx

2. MrsGlitz

MrsGlitz Proud Mummy of 1

Jeez! I am dreading this! I am 22 weeks and didn't think it happened until a lot later!

3. littlegoth666

littlegoth666 Well-Known Member

mine not leeky just cracked sore and huge lol

4. sambam

sambam Mummy of 2 princesses!

can i join the leaky boob club lol !?
    im 21 weeks and it just started happening on xmas eve lol !..
    with my daughter i started getting it at 19 weeks - and because it was my first baby.. i woke in the morning to find my matress soaking - i was like what the hell ? i thought... i must have been lying off my pillow drooling lolololol ..:dohh::blush: then hubby points out that my pj's are drenched lol xx

5. marie-louise

marie-louise Well-Known Member

I've been wondering about this! for the past few days my nipples have been feeling sore and sensitive, should I expect leakage any time soon??

6. Lara310809

Lara310809 Mum of 3 girls

Hmm, [email protected] not sure about mine. THis afternoon I noticed I had (TMI) dry crusty bits on each nipple. Does that mean mine are starting to leak, even though they didn't go through my clothes, and they're dry? :shrug:

7. Terrilea

Terrilea Me,OH & r beautiful Ruby

I was making the breakfast on xmas morning and felt my nightie was wet and looked down to see two massive wet patches by my boobs, this lasted most of the day, i had to stuff toilet roll in my bra!!haha. i didn't expect it to happen this early i thought it happened when you were about 28 weeks at least, obviouslt not!
    xx

8. Hevz

Hevz 4 beautiful children

That's bizarre....why are they cracked? That's not normal at all:wacko:, you need to go to the doctors

9. Laura12355

Laura12355 Guest

i havent had any extreme leakage. my jamas are just a bit damp in the morning sometimes lol.

Scary at first though

didnt know what was hapening lol

10. snailien

snailien Well-Known Member

Start on the nipple cream now!

I have :)

I want leaky boobs! :haha:

11. RainbowDrop_x

RainbowDrop_x Well-Known Member

I woke up this morning with a leak!! Only a little one though.. And only out of one boob.. That can't be right can it lol xx

12. Lara310809

Lara310809 Mum of 3 girls

Speaking of nipple cream, can you use body butter on your nips? I'm using it on my belly anyway, and I have been given some for xmas too, so my house is like a body butter factory :haha: Do you know if you can use it on nips too? I don't want to cause a blockage or anything...

13. Hevz

Hevz 4 beautiful children

You won't cause a blockage but it isn't recommended to put anything on the actual nipple apart from preoper nipple creams. They can be more sensitive too and it could cause them to become sore, itchy etc so avoid the darker area with body creams:winkwink:

Just having a read through this, I wanted to point out that your nipples don't have to leak for successful breastfeeding you know. I'm a breast feeding peer support councillor and I have successfully breastfed my 4 children and my nipples only leaked a couple of times when pregnant with my eldest child...never with any of the others. I just wanted to reassure you that it's normal if they do leak and normal if they don't....everyone's different.

Good luck everyone:kiss:

14. xminimotox

xminimotox Mum of Jack <3

Mine have leaked from 14weeks!!! I have to wear sports bras and breast pads to my bed! lol! xx

15. Martz

Martz 2 girls, 2 angels & pg! x