With your first baby..

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Just wondering what most people experience -

Did you go overdue (past 40 weeks)?

Did you go early?

Or did you go pretty much "on time" as in 38-40 weeks?

I think my due date was wrong with my first one. He was due the 27th and born on the 22nd. But, one ultrasound had me at the 23rd for a due date... which I feel was totally correct! ;)

(my others... DD 11 days late, DS2 2 weeks early by induction, and DS3 was a day before his due date)

the boys on time or early and lil miss took her sweet time 11 days :baby:

Oliver arrived bang on his due date!!!

Grady better be on time... I don't wanna go overdue!!!! LOL.

i went 2 weeks (and 26 minits lol) overdue

Went into labor on my due date, had her the next day

had her 6 days past my due date-my doctor told me from 37.5 weeks that "she was definitely going to be born in a few days" haha never happened! Had three sweeps and they didn't work!

I went into labor 7 days early with my first.

39+6 with my son. 12mins b4 his due date!! But had a sweep at 39+5 x

My daughter was born at 39 weeks, but only because I was induced to high blood pressure. If it had not been for that I think I would have been on time or very over as nothing was happening towards my induction - she was very cosy in there! :) x

went into labour 2 days early

I was 8 days early with Olivia. I new from the moment i found out i was pregnant i would go early, also with the stress of xmas. No MWs or doctors said i would go early, she was only 4/5ths enagaged from 34wks & 3/5ths while i was in labour!

My first was early... I was due on may 30th and he came May 13th.. And came out 8 lbs 8 oz.... lol.. My water broke in the middle of the night. My second I was induced 1 week early... And my doc said she was no where NEAR coming out... lol.. she was 6 lb 13 oz.. So, who knows what this lil boy will do.. I hope my waters break again.. I was kind of "fun" lol... Like I knew that was it.. No turning back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->