Withdrawn?

• Thread starter Always&4ever
  • Start date
A

Always&4ever

Jasmine has always been fairly quiet and will just sit still and quietly when we have visitors, the doctors seem to think shes withdrawn, but shes always been quiet, should I be worried?

ali is like this too....i was getting worried about it also.
he rarely smiles at strangers. if he sees people he doesn't normally see he won't smile at them for ages and i mean ages. he just stares at them. with people he sees reguarly he is okay, just strangers. he is always smiling at me and daddy but arounds unfamiliar people he is quiet and to me appears somewhat suspicious of people....not sure what it means......
when we have visitors and he doesn't know them you cannot really pass him around as he will cry but after an hour or so will relax. sometimes i think he spends too much time just with me and daddy.
not sure of the answer hun, just to let you know your not alone :hugs:

It makes me feel like that hun, shes fine with people she knows and at nursery, its just doctors, health visitors and strangers for some reason, shes always happy at home if its me, rich and herself, its just when shes with others :(

I was like that as a baby, I didn't speak for the first three years! lol. Some children are just more reserved, it's a personality thing. I really wouldn't worry.

Hun if Jasmine is fine with you and her dad and close friends/family/nursery then I really wouldn't worry. There aren't many babies at this age who like strangers especially ones trying to poke in their ears/eyes/mouth/needles etc :hissy: and I can't blame them :D

I definitely wouldn't worry unless you see her changing with people she knows also :)

Thanks guys, just gets to me as it seems they think I don't look after her or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->