wobbles - icandy pear

hey hun I do like this pram....is it worth it? well your gonig to get lots of use out of it..and it you can afford it then go for it...but there are other nice prams about which are cheaper if its gonig to be a pushxxx

its going to be a tight squeeze with money but i have a tiny porch way and a tiny corridor with a tight turn into my dining room/living room, so i need a small pram that is no bigger than a single really and this is the only one i can find :(

Come look at mine hun get a feel of it anyway? Its a really good pram I won't be changing it or selling it until Ive had #2 and will defo use it as the pear if needs be!

Was £299 for ours then carseat seperate.

Id also go talk to the shop I got mine from rather than Manchester. Ive to go and look at highchairs so will meet you in week in Wrexham?

yeah sounds good , im going to london on tuesday but will be back next monday and will be in serious need of retail theropy :)

Awww was hoping to meet up with you this week coming anyway :(

Will defo make it next week then hun :D

im away with work, wasnt planning on going but now they said they need me. really really dont want to go, cant be bothered!

i can still meet up 2moro???

Bus to mine will be a damn pain hun and nowhere will be open in town to do anything? Can looksie at the bus times etc ... or can you get a lift?

Tell em your poorly, you will be won't you? :mrgreen: lol I'd not want to be in London 20 wks pg either tbh!

i cant get out of it, colin is working 2moro so i cant get a lift from him :(

The buses too an from here 9from wrexham) are BAD. Is there a bus from you to Wrexham?
(be a few mins replying hun got to nip to shop) x

cant get the bus times up... but theres trains to wrexham then i could get a taxi to the town centre

...and come on msn girl this convo would be quicker!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->