Wobbs, Layla, Sophie and any other due December

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
Have you all yet finished your nursery? Or even your shopping to that matter,

Im beggining to panic now. Im so not ready, Im still working at the moment full time so I dont have alot of time on my hands and I haven't yet got any where near to arranging the nursery, or bought everything I need.

How far on are you guys with it??

Am i just really un-organised? :wacko: :dohh:

the cot and mosses basket are in teh bedroom but not made up yet, all the abby clothes i have are still in bags in the loft so i need to get them down and wash them.

Havent packed my hospital bag yet, still need to buy a few bits ready for that.

So not don emuch to be honest lol, i dont tend to start untill 36 weeks

x

yeah my cot is up the wardrobe and moses basket is currently in the spare room. I started to panic as I went to a parent craft class on Tuesday night and when i was speaking to other girls they are all ready and i had the earilest due date out of the lot. Most of them had even packed there hospital bags but I dont have a clue what to even think about taking I have that much.

i think on your first you do tend to get everything ready really early, its all exciting and new, i know i had everything ready on Charlie, my first really early on. but when you get to my stage (4th) your way more relaxed lol

x

Im mostly done! Rooms done all her bits have been bought - I have a few hospital bag things to get is all but even those are packed :blush:

To get for bags:

Birth nighties/t.shirts (2)
PJs (2)
Pillow
Trainer socks (don't wear ankle+ really)
Cheap knickers

Going home clothes/spare t.shirt for OH
batteries

Magicool
Sweets
Mags

A note to make sure I pick up mobile & digi camera (although I have disposables packed incase)
Car seat has been bought - need to pick up

Pram bought - waiting for it to arrive at shop

:D

i would grab your phone chargers too girls.. my battery ran out!

im almost ready now cot is up basket ready bag packed just gotta get little bits and bobs for bag now

I'm really organised for once. Everything's bought, set up and bags are very nearly ready (the only things not in them are things I'm currently using i.e phone, make-up, etc). Now I have a feeling that I've missed something out, and I'll probably only realise when baby gets here.

Im not due till jan hun.
But im no where near ready, i have ordered the pram thats bein delievered begin of jan, and the carseat is at my mums.
Other than that i have nothing!
Im ordering the nursery funiture tonight that will take 4 wks and mark has promised me he'll move his gym stuff out the room this week its friday tomorrow an its still there, as soon as thats moved i can get on a decorate. I need to order all the stuff from toys r us for nursery as well.

I dunno where to start though and ive done this all before lol!
xx

I duno why but I thought you was also due december chick. Silly me :dohh:

Well im going to make OH help me this weekend, get everything set in place. Going to leave the bedding & mattress in its packaging as long as poss and then wash the bedding to prevent dust etc.

Got a top and trousers for going home - nice snug wool jumper today since its a winter day :D

Knickers, socks!

Im finding it impossible to get some PJs whats with the rubbish tacky YAKKY pjs in the shops these days!!! Can't even get a tshirt/nighty suitable for birthing!

yeah i know wat ya mean im lucky i kept my maternity pjs from last one asda aint too bad they ave some nice ones

I am not due in December but November and we just got finished last weekend as the last bit (matress for cot) has arrived :)

I was already a little bit worried as well in case little one comes earlier, but so far he/she stayed in ;)

It really is the final straight isn't it!

I'm all packed for the hospital but waiting on the moses basket and bedding being delivered. Also still looking for a rocker and a swing.

I have to type out the kids daily rotuine, hate doing things like that, it takes so long.

Charlie and Ethans nan has offered to be on stand by, shes told her work she may have to leave suddenly at any time.

So i have to do a day and night rotuine for her so she knows what to do when with the kids.

Think i will do that this week then start getting all the baby stuff ready, my dad told me today that my mum had my sister (baby number 4) at 38 weeks, so if i go the same way then i havent got alot of time left

x

It really is the final straight isn't it!

I'm all packed for the hospital but waiting on the moses basket and bedding being delivered. Also still looking for a rocker and a swing.
The mamas and papas one is expensive but I really like it ...

:D

https://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-4705028/type-i/

Sorted her room yesterday :happydance: ordered the funiture and goin toysrus today to get border curtains etc :headspin:Im sooo exited lol!
Ill get there in the end

Ive been doing some more of the nursey today, I think i will finish it now next week when i go on my maternity.

Gee'z one more week at work. WAAAHOOOO :headspin:

I wish we had a cot now she has her own room (wouldn't have had own room if we hadn't moved) :( Oh well!

I'm just ready for her to come now before anyone else makes the final weeks that should be the most exciting any worse.

i have everything ready just waiting for my pram and car seat to arrive at the shop :)

here are 2 quick pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->