Wobbs, Layla, Sophie and any other due December

My pram gets deliverd on Monday 19th.. Im sure its delivered to my house. :wacko:

I'll have to check with mothercare.

yeah wobbles I saw that swing in a baby shop today (although it was £79.99!) it's nice but I really want the Fisher Price Aquarium one.

I have a Graco swing with lights, music and mobile teddys on it from Coby so i will use that again this time, Coby didnt like it much, hopeing this baby will.

We got all the baby stuff out of the loft yesterday, my bedroom is filled with bin bags now lol

Will be going thorugh them all this week and doing washing, getting things ready, then next weekend i will pack my hospital bag :D

x

I got the Silver Cross Jet sport pram.

I was given a swing, its not too bad actually it an fisher price linka doo's or something.

Its probably not one i'd of bought if i'd of needed to buy one... BUT... Im not going to buy another as its in immaculte condition and its saved me a few bob :)

https://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/fi/fisher-price-link-a-doos-take-along-swing.jpg

I have a Graco swing with lights, music and mobile teddys on it from Coby so i will use that again this time, Coby didnt like it much, hopeing this baby will.

We got all the baby stuff out of the loft yesterday, my bedroom is filled with bin bags now lol

Will be going thorugh them all this week and doing washing, getting things ready, then next weekend i will pack my hospital bag :D

x

sounds just like me=== baby bags and baby stuff all over the room with barely half of it where it belongs=---- oh well hoping to get it done in the next few weeks and packing my bag end of december cause i' can deliver anytime in january

i got silver cross in apollo due in shop 15th nov exciting :)

heres babys nursery

https://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8992/abcd0002bh1.jpg

https://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6564/abcd0003rw3.jpg

Oh how lovely!!! :)

stunning room, i have that height chart, its so sweet

x

Thats lovely room :D

My pram arrives at shop tomorrow (panic over) thats me pretty much done yay :D

i still need to do my bag and buy things for it, thats my job for next week, as soon as i have done that then im done i think, all the baby clothes are ready, the mosses basket ad cot needs to be made up but that can be done in a matter of mintues

x

one thing that worries me is it will come to the day to pick up the pram, they will say oooh sorry its not in yet!! dissapointment :(

Ive done 90% of the bags hers is completely done :blush:whats not in mind I'd cope should it not be in there but defo going into town next week.

I want to get magicool, nipple cream, pjs (on way), put the change in my bag too ... any other suggestions? :blush:

lip balm, not sure if you have that already but i found that useful

x

one thing that worries me is it will come to the day to pick up the pram, they will say oooh sorry its not in yet!! dissapointment :(
I ordered last week to be told the pram I want Im best ordering at 28 weeks *panic* because they come from manufactoror (sp) - abroad and depends on stock and orders blah blah so anything from 2 week onwards but Ive been lucky order came through quick.

oh and chewing gum i found brill! gave me something to focus on when the pain was bad

x

not sure if anyone thinks so but i found my lips went really dry through labour with all teh heavy breathing you do, didnt drink hardly atall so it just kept them feling nice, the chewing gum made me feel semi fresh lol and gave me something to do while contractions where bad

x

Ill get some for my bag incase :D Thanks Layla

Ill prob get chewy too esspecially way Ive been lately and my toothbrush/paste :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->