Woke up and my boobs are really huge and sore

pickles74

Reaction score
Is this normal...it's my fourth pregnancy so I should know. I've never had this before. They have gone rock hard and I am 33 weeks today. It honestly feels like baby has gone to long between feeds and I need to let milk out. I can hardly move my arms. I had the steroid injection for babies lungs on Friday could it be connected or does it just happen. Ouch :-(

could be to do with the steroids, did doc give u any info bout it to take away with u?

No info they never mentioned anything. I'm a but worried as feels like body getting ready for baby. Thanks for replying

Any advice ladies been a tough day. Went for a walk and as well as my boobs my legs hurt so much and my back I was in so much pain I was crying. Anyone else had a reaction to the steroid injection?

Hi Hun,
sorry, i have no experience of this but i reckon you should ring NHS direct or your local labour ward for some proper medical advice! Or defo go back to the docs tomorrow. They should've warned you of possible side effects!
:hugs:

As soon as kids dropped off at school I'll ring our day unit thank you for reply x

Thanks everyone feel much better today. Got checked out and all ok, they couldnt explain it other than a symptom of pregnancy. :flower:

strange coincidence?
glad you are feeling better today :hugs:

crazy. just when you think you've experienced everything pregnancy can throw your way. glad you're ok!

Hiya, I have just had the same problem so I think it may be more common that it seems, I had the steroid injections 24 hrs apart 2 days ago and since then I have had awful throbbing shootting pains down my spine and now since last night my boobs have gone rock hard, lumpy and incredbly sore, just like when my milk came in with my daughter. I am 33 wks with non-id twin boys but they have stopped growing hence the steroid injections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->