Woke up from my nap now I hate everyone! Someone vent with me

Misslatino

Trying for #2
Reaction score
Well my mood swings are still in full force! Went to bed feeling fine and woke up pissed at the world now. I'm sick of being pregnant. I'm beyond sick of gaining weight and yes I know that it will be worth it once my daughter arrives but it seems like that is still ages away. I want to go get ice cream and eat it all out the container but I have my appointment with this skinny bitch doctor tomorrow and I've already gained 50 lbs this pregnancy from pregnancy induced hypothyroidism and I will definitely cry if she mentions the weight gain tomorrow. Somehow I know if I eat any ice cream tonight I'll gain 5 extra pounds from it. I want to go to the gym and walk but then I have to deal with random strangers asking if its safe for me to be there. I also hate my MIL. It actually bothers me that my child is going to be related to her.... Should've thought of that before conceiving I know but this is all how I'm feeling after a long morning of excited nesting and a short nap.

Anyone else need to vent?! I know I'm not the only one out there that is tired of being pregnant!

I do that if I take to short of a nap it eff everyone and everything! I don't have a mil but my fil is really annoying me for some reason and he's never bugged me in the 6 yrs I've know him and don't get me started on my bils lol *hugs* girl I'm sick of this too and I'm only 28 weeks 29 on saterday siiiiiiick of it all

Oh I forgot about BIL. He hasn't once asked about the baby only calls to see if OH will send him this stupid softball bat. Hate him too because he's just like MIL.

I'm hoping, wishing, praying I deliver early so that this can just be done with. Wish that I knew a method of natural induction that would actually work and was proven safe so I could get her out of this stupid giant belly and in my arms!

omg .... i hate everyone too...

i am at work... i dont wanna be here, i been having cramps/contractions for the last three days. im exhausted from this new found pregnancy uncomfortableness in bed and constant need to pee again now babys engaged, my back is fukin killin me and iam so tired and over it i just wanna cry ... and every person is walking past asking if im alright or have a popped yet or how big i am ....
i am so over it i am so tired and sore....

waaaaaaaaa

rant over lol

<------ In the same freakin' boat. Like the last three days, I've been on the warpath!

Hubby and I were in the grocery store parking lot today, this guy crossed in front of our car, we of course stopped, and he just turns and glares at us (mind you, it's not like we were rolling stopped, we were FULLY stopped) and I actually rolled down my window and shouted, "Don't worry, we're not going to hit you, you're not worth getting ugly on my car!"

NO idea where it came from...just been evil lately.

But yeah, nothing seems to help. Hubby figured maybe it was caffeine withdrawls (haven't had coffee for about two weeks) but nope, that didn't help.

Hahaha oh MImom2be, how I needed that laugh! Thank you!

So glad I could help dear :) Hubby just turned to look at me and just cracked up. He thinks it's hilarious (as long as it's at others' expense, mind you ;) )

My therapist did mention the other day that I looked like I wanted to throw something at her.........(oops!). My fiance's parents have adopted a couple of kittens, I love them to pieces, and normally find them so cute and amusing, but even they were annoying me yesterday.

Haha!! MImum2b you, my friend are hilarious!! I love that, usually I just end up shouting "its okay.. You take your time.. Its not like its going to be nice for you BEING HIT BY MY CAR.. That's right.. Get a move on" lol but I like your ugly one a whole lot more!!

I do know it was an arsehole thing to do, because I mean I'm sure the guy was just worried about us hitting him, but he was like 20ft in front of us, our car was FULLY stopped and yeah, he like actually took the time to stop and glare at us. I don't know, guess it was just time.

Tell ya what, he moved his butt along mighty fast after that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->