Woke up this morning ....

lucy_smith

Reaction score
Sooooo broody !!!!!!
I had started feeling kind of ok with waiting And getting organised and waiting for bf to be ready but then I woke up this morning I can't stop thinking about it !!! Why does it get a little easier to wait and then bam it hits you twice as bad ? I must have had a dream last night or something !

Awwww hun you sound a lot like me and its not fun at all. Because I am in your similar situation I would also like to know when waiting gets easier.

We had agreed on Feb of 2014 and have been pushing it back since 2012. Now just the day before yesterday he says we need a year. That def not an option in my book. I am starting to resent him a bit since his 23 yo sister has 2 kids and is talking marriage with her 23 yo BF and we're 25 and I have a child from a previous relationship who is already 7. I am losing patients with the whole thing...

I hope you have a better day on your end. Hugs!

I don't think it does get easier, but I can relate to having good and bad days! Tomorrow's likely to be a bad day for me as we're having our friends round and she's bringing her 7month old little boy!

Me and OH go back and forth with dates which is frustrating!

some days it is too hard! i think it has to do with hormones personally, thats what i try and put it down to!
hang in there, you are not alone :hugs:

It's pretty crazy how overwhleming that feeling can be. Every once in a while it just takes over. I work as a nanny, and the family I work for has a newborn baby and the day they brought her home I swear I started ovulating just at the sight of her!

I just can't wait to have another baby.

However as soon as that thought enters my mind, I worry about how my DD will handle it, and how I will manage to split my time up between two children.

Sometimes when I see parents with their children I think "why can't that be me?" then I remember it'll happen when it is meant to.Today my mom told me our neighbour who just had triplets last summer is pregnant again with her fourth child. After she told me that I felt glad it wasn't me which was different from how I usually feel after finding out someone we know is having a baby.

Walking past baby stores or maternity clothing stores has always been hell for me. I get so jealous, especially friends of mine who just happen to get pregnant by accident and they just magically get taken care of, either by their parents or their FOB, and it's just like "why do I have to wait to be able to support this baby for it's entire life and have a stable relationship first, when everyone else just seems to think about how to look after a baby AFTER they end up pregnant?"

I know it. Especially right before AF I get incredibly obsessed. It's depressing! Especially now with EVERYONE I know having children this year.

But what I've done is make a calendar list of everything I am getting accomplished before TTC (I mean I even set stupid goals like, okay this report is due in a week, haha) to help pass the time by... it works except for the week before the witch.

But what I've done is make a calendar list of everything I am getting accomplished before TTC (I mean I even set stupid goals like, okay this report is due in a week, haha) to help pass the time by... it works except for the week before the witch.

I do this exact same thing! I have the Days Until app on my phone and I even go as far as once a month working out how many days left till TTC divided by how many things I have left to do which is about 1 event every 10 days right now, to begin with it was 1 event every 16 days :haha:

I'm seriously being hit hard core with baby fever. Everywhere I turn, baby, baby, baby. Pampers sent me coupons! :wacko:

Sooooo broody !!!!!!
I had started feeling kind of ok with waiting And getting organised and waiting for bf to be ready but then I woke up this morning I can't stop thinking about it !!! Why does it get a little easier to wait and then bam it hits you twice as bad ? I must have had a dream last night or something !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->