Woke up with bad gas pains but then

makeupmama2b

Reaction score
The bleeding has since tapered off. No cramps tho. I never been so scared!

Word of encouragement...my friend and I were due the same day. I had no bleeding at all, and ended up in a mc/d&c. She bled throughout the entire first trimester and has a healthy baby. None of this is within our control. Bleeding does not always mean something bad. I can certainly understand your fear though. We fall in love the minute we see 2 lines on the stick.

I had bleeding during this pregnancy and was scared to death. It wasn't light bleeding either, it was just as heavy as a bad period. I feared the worst, but then had an ultrasound and discovered everything with the baby was fine. It turned out I had a sub chorionic hemorrhage which is very common in pregnancy. I was put on pelvic rest which means I can't do anything that causes uterine contractions. No sex/organisms, tampons, baths, douching, exercising, heavy lifting and so on. I have read and know of people who bled during their pregnancy and went on to have healthy babies. I wish you the best and hope everything is okay.

my friend's had bleeding ever since she found out she was pregnant! like red blood

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->