Woman lies about security guard taking baby while breastfeeding

pansorie

Reaction score
I swear, some people will think of ANYTHING for attention, it's disgusting:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leicestershire-34346798

I mean, really, what was this lady thinking???

It reminds me of a story in the U.S. a while back about a lesbian waitress who claimed one of her customers refused to leave a tip, and instead left a note that said: "We cannot tip because we don't agree with your lifestyle..." or some sort of ridiculousness. she posted the tab all over FB, it went viral, and people started taking donations for her.

Turned out she LIED, not only did the family leave her a tip, but left her a GOOD tip, like 20% of the bill. They provided their bank statements and receipt as proof.

But this woman... and of course, in good faith, people *believed* her. Why would she lie about this???? It blows my mind.... just... wow. SMDH.

I believe she had already lied about something like this before in order to gain compensation.

Sad she feels the need to do this...

It's just f**ked up really isn't it. Hasn't done anything positive for breastfeeding either.

I hate seeing stories like these, they just make it harder for people who genuinely face discrimination for bf, if she wanted attention she should have on youtube/x factor and not putting innocent staff through an inquiry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->