women on top/ sex position?!?!

D

dmestiza

Hey all... my husband loves to make love with me on top and i would like to know if it is a good position to conceive as im TTCbaby#1!!! :thumbup:
I have read some info on the internet that says any position is fine!

Thanks evry1 XOX :kiss:

Yeah, any position is fine! In fact, hubby and I did that one last night lol! BUT, just be sure that if he finishes with you on top to not have him pull out until you both roll over or something. Just to make sure that none of the semen comes out.

I read somewhere that doggy style is good since it puts the cervix a little further down so they "get in place" a little easier.

yehh :p me and my husband switch the positions around... sometimes doggy or cowgirl/ with me on top lmao... but he really enjoys it with me on top most of the time, hopefully i get pregnant this way hehehe!! and i heard that its easier to conceive a girl/ with women on top & a boy by doggy... hhhhmmmmmm i wonder if it true or not! im hoping to conceive a girl... so cow girl position is good for me. and once my husband ejaculates i twist/ turn around on to my back and his sperm stays inside me! so it really good. thanks for your comments ladies!! XOXO

DD#1 was conceived with me on top, and we were't even "trying", so yup, it's very possible!

Hi,

Any position is fine, in fact I was always on top of my boyfriend and i mean always and according to my results ( posted on this forum ) about 30 minutes ago, it works wonders.

Like what has just been said though, when you get off just roll over and lay there and i would also strongly suggest elevating yourself, in my case, roll of the bed head first with my legs still on the bed lol.

Good luck

thanks for your reply's, now im even more excited n hoping it will happen this way koz honestly my husband loves the cow girl position, hahaha!! yeh i been rolling over, then elevated legs/ lay there for around 30 mins!! XOXOXO good luck ladies n best wishes!

another tip is, not sure if it works or not but worth a try is, after you have layed there jump in a hot bath.

Anything is worth a try i guess :)

thanks for your reply's, now im even more excited n hoping it will happen this way koz honestly my husband loves the cow girl position, hahaha!! yeh i been rolling over, then elevated legs/ lay there for around 30 mins!! XOXOXO good luck ladies n best wishes!

That all sounds like it should work! I actually think woman on top would work really well because it would allow for deep penetration, which is always good for keeping all the semen in. :)

Good luck!!!

Worked for us! Can't comment on how it affects gender though as we have a boy :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->