Womens clothes 10-16

What is the min you would take for white chiffon dress hun? xx

Ok thanks.. Let me see if I have been paid from ebay yet.. Do u reckon it will be nice post baby if I am a 14/16? Looking for something to wear during the festive season that will hide the baby blubber :) I have VERY big boobs and will be breatfeeding xx

Ok thanks.. Let me see if I have been paid from ebay yet.. Do u reckon it will be nice post baby if I am a 14/16? Looking for something to wear during the festive season that will hide the baby blubber :) I have VERY big boobs and will be breatfeeding xx

Mum bought it for me post baby and i had E boobs, they were a little squashed but not too bad. I was very concious of the belly post and this is lovely and flowing so should hide nicely. I just never wore it becasue it wasnt quite me and i didnt have anywhere to wear it :blush:

xx

Ok cool, I really shouldn't but I will let you know. We are moving back to South Africa so it will be hot and I reckon dresses are better fat hiders than tops! hee hee.. Will be in touch hun..
xxx

Ok awesome, I will let you know by the end of the day :) xxxx

Hiya, recieved jumper,and cardi today, there lovely thanks and smell fab :) xx

You still have the wing top? :)

the purple next one? if yes then yes i still have it. x

No the white primark size 14? :flower:

:dohh: sorry! Yep ive got it. Never actually worn it :haha:

No worries :)
I'll take that one hun. How much posted? I'll be paying via paypal :flower:

I dont know what to charge hun? It cost me £5, i know postage will be about £1.50. So make me an offer :blush:

Ooohh I don't know.... 4pounds including postage? :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->