Won someone over to the cloth side!!!!

adzuki

Mom to Miss M.
Reaction score
Today I had a friend over and Miss M had a poopy diaper. We were in the middle of a great convo so I invited her to come in and continue it while I changed Miss M. She saw me snip, snap, lickety split my cloth diaper and exclaimed how easy that was. I showed her the mesh bag I put the diaper in, and told her that I just toss it in the wash every evening. She asked me how much money I save each week and I figured about 20 dollars (our water is included in our rent).

After she saw that she commented that it seemed at least as easy as disposables, and that now that she's seen how easy it is she has no idea why anyone would use disposables.

Another one won over to the dark side, mwah hah hah hah hah...!!

;)
A

:thumbup: i get loads of people who agree its easy and cute but just dont bother switching

One of my ohs mates gf is expecting and we had them over yesterday so i could give them all logans newborn stuff and when they saw the cloth they were converted after a few questions about cost ect ect. So i gave them 7 newborn prefolds and wraps and they cant wait to use them :happydance: I like converting people!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->