Wonder week 15wk old

Jadie

Reaction score
So munchkin has fed and slept soo much more today... And is a little fussier than usual... Any tips from mums who've survived this wonder week? Or any mums going through it right now needing support...

I'm currently writing this with munchkin attached to my breast falling asleep for his 3rd nap of the day which is highly unusual do him. Also he's no longer happy to entertain himself... Fingers crossed his sttn is not affected....

:wacko:

Ooh is 15 weeks a wonder week?? Phoebe is the opposite she is waking more at night and its sooo hard to get her down to nap

Apparently according to my app! Wonder week "events" starts at between 14 1/2 weeks and 19 1/2 weeks... He's ok now DH is home... Wide awake... Please sleep tonight lol

My daughter just went through that whole phase (I found giving her new toys that engaged her more helped with entertainment). Just wanted to pass on some hope that they don't always go through a sleep regression; Evie continued to sttn every night. She did come out of it knowing how to roll both ways though! :happydance:

Mine is going through this now. He just started two nights ago. He's been up more often at night and doesn't want to be put down oy. Good luck. No advice just saying you're not alone :)

Thanks kitteh! :D

Nerdy my LO was up at 3 for a feed and straight back down, that I can cope with. I knew it was coming because he was different yesterday! Fingers crossed it doesn't get any worse for us lol my LO was very clingy yesterday also ! :)

Lol as long as DS doesn't do what DD did to me it's bearable. DD woke up like every 45 min for months! So DS waking every few hours is like a vacation compared to that lol

I wouldn't be able to cope! He's always been a great sleeper only waking once or twice so I've had it pretty easy! I'll jinx myself now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->