wondering...cd31...

M

mrsmx

Hi ladies

quick summary of me. Had ivf which was cancelled after egg collection due un immature eggs. So my last drugs were end may. Week later had a heavy long period on time.
My period normally is every 24 to 26 days. Today is day 27. No second period. . I have had mild lamps since last Friday but today they stopped now. I have no period symptoms no sore boob what i always normally get.
We have bd all way through ovulation time hoping to hit jackpot lol.
my question is what's the chance of me being pregnant? I did test this pm and negative. Was cheap one. I think i May be 9 or 10 dpo
thanks ladies x x x

I meant had period pain since last Friday but now gone its only been slight though

Hey sweet! After my IVF exactly 14 days after collection AF came I also didn't have transfer as none fertilised. However the next cycle was 43 days where I am normally 30-32, I think the IVF screwed it up. X

Hi there
thank you. . Could be med them?. . Thought could be. Was hoping for a miracle lol
never been late.. X x

for me af arrived on otd after icsi and then i didnt get one for another 2 months x

2 months!! omg lol...and here was me wishing i was preggers HAHA x

you never know, everyone is different, i had my cycle cancelled 17th june and had a very light af a week later and my body seems to be gearing up for ovulation now, which means my cycle will be pretty much normal. Maybe leave it for a few days and test again

thanks mrs sunshine!

i will wait few more days...yeah well i was sure i ovulated last week as get that That ovulation pain, very sharp in side which I got!...also had af pain since last Friday but it stopped now??...so it was like was gona come and changed it mind?! xx

Hi

I had my first IVF in June but never got to transfer because the eggs didn't fertilise (we have an appointment on Friday to find out why but the sperm not being able to get into the egg was mentioned on the phone). I had geared myself to getting a BFN but not having anything to transfer at all (still can't get the voice of the embryologist saying I'm afraid none fertilized on the phone out my head.) Anyway 9 days after egg collection my period came which I wasn't expecting till fourteen days after the collection. Do you think this could indicate some sort of problem? I am also wondering if my usual 25 day cycle is going to be a lot longer. I am hoping we are going to be told we can have another go so am hoping my cycle isn't going to hold us up. I downregulated for 21 days last time and stimulated with 3 vials of Meonpur. I was ready for the trigger shot after 7 days so I am wondering if they will try a different protocol next time. xx

Hey cvaeh

i have accepted your friend request! Sounds like we are Im very similar boats. . My period also came about same time as well. . All my 12 eggs were immature. This was told two US at home two hours after egg collection. We we've so happy then to get that call was heart breaking. So i totally no where your coming from. We are nhs and we are allowed another go. Am sure non fertilisation you get another go too. We start again end august September depending on when this period arrives lol. . X x

maybe they will try the short protocol next time it gives you fewer but better quality eggs x

day 31 now haha...rang clinic said test in weeks time...just feel like its totally skipped this month!...tested sunday and BFN...where normally have 25 day cycles hmm x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->