Wondering if this is the start

dlj2

Reaction score
Hi all

So I'm just having a lay down while my toddler naps and wondering if things are starting?

I've been loosing my plug over past two weeks, no show though. Today baby feels like it's dropped right down low causing lots of swelling down below.

I've had BM and back ache all morning and now keep getting pressure/period type pains very low down.

It's eased a bit now I'm laying down so I'm wondering if it's an early start or baby engaging.

I've got the midwife tomorrow so if no progression over night I'll ask her to check me.

Hope your all doing ok.x

This is totally me today!! Sure feels like things are starting so im interested in what others have to say. Literally it feels like baby is so low (and last week he dropped) and I have a backache/period pains low/bms. Fx we are close!

This is totally me today!! Sure feels like things are starting so im interested in what others have to say. Literally it feels like baby is so low (and last week he dropped) and I have a backache/period pains low/bms. Fx we are close!

Fingers x'sd hun, things have eased since this afternoon until I sit up straight or stand then it all comes back again. I just need to get through this week as hubby is travelling far quite a bit! Keep me posted on how your doing.xx

Same here lol it seems like now that I've had a proper rest they have eased up, although still there. I hope your lo holds out till daddy gets home! Ideally I'd like to have mine on the weekend but babies come when they want to come ;) you also keepme posted!

All quiet think this little pickle is just playing games �� xx
Saw midwife this morn and she thinks my upcoming sweep will be a success so I'm happy x

Boo to games! Although mine is playing them too ugh!!! Cramps let up for me but dr said I was 3cm dialated today so fx labor is right around the corner. When is your sweep dlj?

Oh 3cm that's fab news! Keeping fingers crossed for you! My sweep is the 16th im actually quite excited about it 😳x

Fx'd things start for you soon.

That's great news that the mw thinks the sweep will be successful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->