Wonderoo V1, Sold!!!

lynnikins

Reaction score
Brought Preloved by me comes with both inserts
VGUC no stains , £5 incl postage and fees

its just not working for the boys a bit short in the rise for Nate and dont like the fit on EJ either

comon grab it ladies

ETA. Its red btw EATA.... I'll get a pic now its out of the wash

Boooooo! I was going to sell something i didn't want to part with just to be first :haha:

What colour is it hun?

Its Red lol , really a nice nappy just my boys are the wrong shape with their sticky out butts and chunky thighs lol

What are the inserts like? I have a wonderoo but it seems really wide between the legs. Not sure if it is the shape of the nappy or the type of insert!

well shaped lol hourglassish but the bigger one is larger at one end than the other lol. i found with the larger insert on EJ that it was a bit bulky between the legs but the lil insert was fine and Nate isnt bothered by the width between the legs lol its less than the prefolds stuffed into pockets that he normaly has lol till i get some good inserts for him

I'll have to pass - he would outpee just 1 insert!

you can popper the inserts together it makes it a bit thicker but not not hugely , or try one of your other inserts in it? caus its btp then it would fit any size insert really lol ive had the inserts in it doubled at the front rather than popperd onto the back and it worked fine

I got no inserts i can use now - they're all in other nappies! The wonderoo ones are just a bit wide for the little man :flower:

if you wanted i could change the insert for you for a different mircrofibre one? thats just a long rectangle

are the inserts on these different to the big square one that folds and the poppers together from the V2??

Yes they are different i'll get a pic up in a min

ETA.. nappy in wash i'll get a pic as soon as its out of the machine ok in the meantime i'll try to find one online

https://softbots.co.uk/product_images/x/373/wonderoos_inserts__63592_thumb.jpg

this is what they look like sorry the pic is so small

thanks hun sorry i def am after V2s then I just love the inserts on the V2 so much x

Hi hun is this still available? Did you get a pic?

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs657.snc4/61762_10150265157825123_663595122_14602038_2030754_n.jpg

yes its still avalible sorry the pic is poor quality the light was very bad and i took it on my phone

If this is still about I would like it please, ive pm'd you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->