wonderoos

henny

mum to two beautiful boys
Reaction score
has anyone tried these?:flower:

i have one but dont really like it, its not a good fit for us but thats not to say it wouldnt be good for you.

I just bought a few, and they are very bulky, but absorbant. I bought them for night time nappies, and they do seem to be good. But I prefer Bum Genius for during the day.

I quite like them - you can change the insert for a slimmer fit (ie try a BG flip one or similar)

I have one, it's very soft but not as easy to adjust for a 'personal' fit as other similar nappies, though it may be better when Daniel's a little bigger :flower:

Its so difficult finding the right nappies and when your on a budget, the wonderoos were a complete kit of 15 nappies for £160 so not sure :shrug:

I don't really like Wonderoos - they didn't fit well at birth, and don't fit anywhere near through to potty. I prefer nappies that fasten at legs as well as waist, as you get a much better fit.

did i read somewhere that your just starting out with cloth? if you are i would highly recommend buying a few different nappies to try.

yep, we have tried old kushies which due to my LO being a little chunky, they made his groin sore and tried size 1 Lilttle Lambs which do not fit him and was tight around the waist.

I'm going to sound like I work for Bum Genius here, but if I was to choose between my Wonderoo's and my V3's, I'd go for the latter. Better fit, I find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->