Wondfos from (estimated) 9-20 dpo

Rhiannon137

Reaction score
Just wanted to post this in case anyone else was looking for an obsession reference (LOL). Wondfos are not ideal for following progression, but they obviously work to show the overall trend. It's important not to freak out if you have a random lighter test every now then.

I don't do opks, so I'm estimating ovulation on cd 14 based on cramping, ewcm and cycle regularity. Although, crazy enough, this was my first cycle immediately after a 6 w miscarriage. Used first day of MC bleeding as cd 1. Based on that, I had an almost negative hpt on cd 6.

Attachments

• IMG_20151120_082423.jpg
    IMG_20151120_082423.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 35
Beautiful Wondfo progression! I actually love Wondfos for progression, but I agree with you that now and then there will be a random light test in there, just to give us a heart attack basically haha

Rhiannon, out of curiosity, how many DPO were you for that last test, where the test line is as dark as the control (if not darker)

I tested with Wondfos to 14 DPO but they never got as dark as the control. Just wondering how long I would have had to wait

ETA: D'oh nevermind, you answer it in the thread title haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->