Won't Drink Forumula!

PitBullMommy

Princess, FF & Angel Mom
Reaction score
I don't know why...but Char won't drink her formula. She'll have one 8oz bottle of it a day and refuse it completely otherwise. I don't know WHY though! Maybe it tastes as gross as it smells! She'll drink water and juice from her sippy, won't drink formula from it though. Just called the doc and he said it's a bit early, but if she drinks milk we can switch her to that. I was thinking maybe going to the Enfamil 2nd stage milk substitute instead of just plain cows milk cause it has more vitamins and such....though it would be nice to be off canned formula. Any ideas on how to switch her to it? I know we can't just go straight to the milk...

Um max already drinks 2 bottles of cows milk per day and hes fine ..its more of a personal choice ..keep in mind dr's must go by the book so its only normal they'd say that to you .

as for the formula max had the same problem as the regular ones is nasty lol maybe try looking into one that has flavor ? I got max a vanilla one and he loves it now ..He wont drink out of a beaker just yet though

LOL. I put an inch or two of whole milk into her sippy cup tonight and she took it eagerly...until it hit her tongue...she made the nastiest face I've ever seen in my life...I almost fell down I was laughing so hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->