won't eat UPDATE please help

kookie

pregnant with no 4
Reaction score
Tyler had finally established a proper eating routine of breaky lunch and tea now but for the past week he wont eat at all he shuts his mouth and cries at any meal time anyone know why he's doing this.?

Noah was doing this with drinking,(he's not on solids yet) I took him to the doctor and he has an ear infection. So Id say if he keeps on do it talk to your doctor to be safe. Is he drinking though? If so maybe he's just not ready for the food atm? Hope it gets better :hugs:

Noah was doing this with drinking,(he's not on solids yet) I took him to the doctor and he has an ear infection. So Id say if he keeps on do it talk to your doctor to be safe. Is he drinking though? If so maybe he's just not ready for the food atm? Hope it gets better :hugs:
He's still drinking as usual , he was really enjoying eating till now.

Sounds like he may be coming down with something. When mine get a cold or something the eating is the first thing to go and the last thing to come back. They can always force a yoghurt or rice pudding down though. Something sloppy, smooth and cold.

Tyler had finally established a proper eating routine of breaky lunch and tea now but for the past week he wont eat at all he shuts his mouth and cries at any meal time anyone know why he's doing this.?

I still can't get Tyler to eat he started off so good with solids now he's refusing almost everything heres what we've tried.

Pumpkin/potato/sweet potato
pureed fruits
baby cereals
weetbix
mashed banana
porridge
baby yoghurts

All of which he won't have he blows raspberrys so you cant get anything in his mouth the only thing he will eat is vanilla/caramel/banana tin custards which he can't live on. What can i do?

keep on offering him the foods, possibly the only thing you can do?
and maybe best to avoid the sweet stuff for the minute, that he doesn't develop a sweet tooth?

did you speak to doc?

Have you tried including him at meal times? Have him sit down with you and offer him some of what you're having. Let him play with it and feed himself - obviously only safe things like cooked veg etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->