wooden/fabric/natural/eco toys

buttonnose82

Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
I know it's early but I am already getting excited about our first christmas with baby!

I am wanting to keep as many of baby's toys wooden/fabric/natural/eco as possible, so wondered if anyone could recommend some sites to have a look at or shops that sell them :)

baby will only be 2 months at christmas so we are going to get a range of toys to put away and bring out as baby gets older over the year

Babi Pur have some lovely stuff. We are getting Neds main present off there this year :D

Try Marks & Spencers, they have a good range of wooden / eco toys

I read in Sainsbury's free baby mag that they've just launched some eco toys. I saw a nice wooden xylophone (made from sustainable wood I think) but I can't see it on their website.

I cannot recommend this website enough:

https://www.knottoys.com/

FREE shipping on everything! Most other places I saw when I was looking for wooden / eco toys were charging about £4.50 :shock: I ordered something from Knot Toys on Saturday night and it arrived first thing Tuesday morning. I was seriously impressed. Rachel, who runs it, is absolutely lovely, and really helpful.

I bought the click clack dinosaur for a friend's little boy (giving it to him on Saturday!), and I got the little wooden maracas for my LO :) Really pleased with both the service and the prices - I'll be spending lots there in the future, I think :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->