woohoo happy OB visit

N

Nerdy

Heartbeat was 142 today and baby was ridiculously active. Kept hearing baby roll and then punch at the doppler probe before finally giving in and letting us listen to that heartbeat! I gained 1 lb in the last 4 weeks which still puts me on track as losing weight, but gaining baby. Sadly... No real suggestion on how to fight my back and hip pain other than being offered a series of vitamins that combat inflammation :/ I may need to contact my PCP and explain my woes. Other than that? Was given the glucose drink for my first of two GD tests. Appointment is set for 11/19 for that one. Still counting down until my US on the 3rd!

Cheeky bubba. My boys did the same, the m/w always found it funny :) my scan is the 4th. Are you finding out the gender or staying team yellow?

Cheeky bubba. My boys did the same, the m/w always found it funny :) my scan is the 4th. Are you finding out the gender or staying team yellow?

SO cheeky!!! Gotta love those little personalities! We're finally finding out gender :) I couldn't stay team Yellow if I tried!

A chiropractor worked wonders for my back and hip pain last time and I am going to one again now. That may be worth a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->