Woohoo! One year!

Skittleblue

Reaction score
Really, this is a pointless post, but I'm so happy we made it to a year. When we started, I thought it was so hard that we wouldn't make it past the first few weeks. Now, I miss those days lounging on the couch and feeding her for what felt like ages. I remember seeing these ladies who had 12 month blinkies and thinking I'd never get there - it seemed so far away! It really does go so fast.

Before I had her, I didn't really think I wanted to bf, but promised my mom I'd try in the hospital. That was the first time I even considered it. My first goal was the end of my maternity leave, but when we got there, I decided I wanted to get to 6 months. From there, I wanted to make it to a year. Now, here we are and we're still going strong! I'm just going to leave it for her to decide how long we go from here! And I'm so grateful for all the support here. I doubt we would have made it this far without all of the help :)

Congratulations for making it to a year! :happydance:

Just wanted to say congrats and woohoo for me too :happydance:
I miss the clusterfeeding sessions myself. :cloud9: Hard to believe I suppose for some but I loved it <3

well done! keep going!
there seems to be quite a few on here at the moment who've been feeding for at least a year, it's good to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->