• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WOOT Still havn't ovulated yet!! Happy cuz Dh wont miss my surge(Hopfully not)

mommyandbaby

Mom Of 2 Girls, TTC#3
Reaction score
Well girls I test 3x a day with Opk's And I was due to ovulate today, or yesterday. And, nothing yet. So I'm really thinking I haven't ovulated yet (which will be great so Dh can make it home in time). I just hope to god I didn't miss a surge or ovulation or there would like be no chance of pregnancy this month then I would :cry:.

Hi there :hi:

I'm in a similar position, my hubby has been away on a stag party all weekend and is due home tomorrow. The good news is I still haven't ovulated yet, he doesn't get back until late tomorrow night but I'm still going to pounce on him! I'm due to ov possibly monday or tuesday. Hope all goes well for you

xx

Hi there :hi:

I'm in a similar position, my hubby has been away on a stag party all weekend and is due home tomorrow. The good news is I still haven't ovulated yet, he doesn't get back until late tomorrow night but I'm still going to pounce on him! I'm due to ov possibly monday or tuesday. Hope all goes well for you

xx

:hi: Oh goodness atleast I'm not only one in the perdictument. I hope you get your x-mas gift. Its hard just waiting to know if your going to hit or miss expech when DH or boyfriends are at work or somewear during that time of the cycle we have a hard time trying to catch egg cuz of him being gone..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->