Woot Woot!

stuckinoki

2 Sticks A Butter Ya'll
Reaction score
Gonna get my BD on! After my 49 day cycle last month, I'm was soooo excited to see this when I dipped it this afternoon :)

Attachments

• IMG_0982.jpg
    IMG_0982.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0984.jpg
    IMG_0984.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0986.jpg
    IMG_0986.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 19
No worries, you probably already ovulated and that's why it's neg now. Do you temp?

I do..
My temp dipped this morning so I'm assuming that today is actually O day [provided my temp rises tomorrow]

Who knows. This is our last month actively TTC so hopefully it's the lucky cycle! lol

That dip is O happening stucki!! It works that way with opk's. You get your positive and you should O the following day if not before that. Good luck hun!

Can anyone on here help me with ovulation tests and perhaps temping? This will be my 3rd month TTC and my first month using an ovulation kit and perhaps temping? I find this all so confusing, especially since my periods are so irregular that I never know when I'm ovulating.

Can anyone on here help me with ovulation tests and perhaps temping? This will be my 3rd month TTC and my first month using an ovulation kit and perhaps temping? I find this all so confusing, especially since my periods are so irregular that I never know when I'm ovulating.

What would you like to know? :)

I can never tell if I am actually ovulating or not? Is it something you know right away that you are? I have taken the OPK's and they never seem to work for me. I never get two lines. I have very irregular periods they never come on time. I just got my AF and it was 27 days this cycle, the month before it was 24 days, and the month before that was 25 days.

I also stopped taking my BC pills in September, I was on the same pill for about 6 years. I'm wondering if I am not ovulating because of how long I was on the pill for?

Sorry to bombard you with questions, but I really thought that getting pregnant would be so much easier than it has been!

I'd actually start by getting a BBT and start charting....it'll help you pinpoint when you ovulate!

You can order the BBT online, or some stores carry them [as long as it reads out to the 100th place, it'll work great [98.76]]

There's a free charting site: wwwfertilityfriend.com, there are a couple videos that will teach you the ins and outs of charting, plus you get free VIP for a month so they will figure out your cycle for yoU!

There is no instant gratification with OPKs of BBTs. With OPKs, you ovulate 12-24 hours after a positive and with BBT, you will know you ovulated by having 3 higher temperatures [96.00, 97.03, 97.86, 98.02] You'll notice an obvious temperature rise.

Either way, the videos on Fertilityfriend.com are GREAT! I learned so much from them!

With the OPKs, when did you start using them? Your luteal phase [after ovulation/2ww] should be between 12-14 days long] so if you're having a 25 day cycle, you are most likely ovulating between CD/9/CD10/CD11....so if you don't start OPKing until CD12/13 you may just be missing your LH surge [the hormone the OPK detects]

Good luck! Hopefully I answered everything. lol

hi ladies
i am ttc after loss on july.my ob planed IUI this month.on yesterday cd13 folliculer measured 20*13mm in RO and 8mm in Left overy.my ob was talking about fused egg.what it means fused egg?i am confused if i get success or not.
------------------------------------------------------
6baby lost in firsttrimester,ttc on letrozol,folic acid5mg,asprine75.

I'm sorry mohini, but I have no idea. I'll bump this post so others can see.

I'm not sure. I know that Clomid induced follicles rupture between 18mm and 30mm...so 8mm isn't a mature follicle.

Fused would most likely be referring to something being closed, unreachable. It could also be in reference to the sperm "fusing" with the egg when they meet.

I think that you should ask your doctor if you still don't understand.

hi ladies
thanks love and stuck.
stuck-i asked my gyne today the meaning of fused.she told me fused eggs mean two eggs.she also told 22*13mm is two egg combined.she also told they will wait for repture only 2day more then give me injection for repture.2more days means cd16.i think it will late but all up to ob.little nervous.
anyway thanks and love you
---------------------------------------
6 babylost,ttc on folic acid5mg,intralipid,asprine75.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->