Words That Make You Cringe

WackyMumof2

Reaction score
**Or laugh**

So we all have pet peeves. What about words that almost feel like nails on a chalkboard?? Mine are:

- Moist. I don't know why it just sounds gross.
- Tit/tittie (breasts). A tit is a damn bird.
- Spew. :sick: I'm sorry but vomit sounds a lot better.

Oooh those are good ones . Lol at your second one

My first one has to be c*nt . I just hate it.

Second - Undies ( as in men’s underwear) makes me cringe

Third - Preggers - totally disrespectful about a pregnant woman - especially when your own mother uses it to reference your pregnancy to others ffs- mini rant over

Third - Preggers - totally disrespectful about a pregnant woman - especially when your own mother uses it to reference your pregnancy to others ffs- mini rant over

Heehee!! We use the word undies for underwear for everyone here (I'm in Australia), I hate them being referred to as knickers or panties!

You wouldn't manage to get through a day with me then - that's one of my favorite words. :blush: I don't generally say undies - I usually tell the kids to go put some gruts on. :rofl:

So we all have pet peeves. What about words that almost feel like nails on a chalkboard?? Mine are:

haha i am northern UK ( yorkshire originally ) and we use the word tit alot as an insult 'you stupid tit' but i dont use it for boobs.....they're boobs!

i don't know why but i hate the word gussett :sick: just makes me think of sweaty knickers ( i also say knickers not undies and I drive me OH mad when doing the washing as I shout YOU GOT ANY KNICKERS NEED WASHING .........apparently his are called boxers :rofl: )

haha i am northern UK ( yorkshire originally ) and we use the word tit alot as an insult 'you stupid tit' but i dont use it for boobs.....they're boobs!

i don't know why but i hate the word gussett :sick: just makes me think of sweaty knickers ( i also say knickers not undies and I drive me OH mad when doing the washing as I shout YOU GOT ANY KNICKERS NEED WASHING .........apparently his are called boxers :rofl: )

My all time favorite word in the British slang is 'bollocks'. I don't know why but it's so damn expressive! :rofl:

Pissing myself with the boxers thing. :rofl:

Heehee!! We use the word undies for underwear for everyone here (I'm in Australia), I hate them being referred to as knickers or panties!

I’m from Australia too and I HATE panties ugh - undies all the way :haha:

Not so much a word that makes me cringe, but in NZ we have Maori slang words. 'Paru' gets me every time. It means 'no good'. But every time I hear it it makes me laugh. Ooh and 'stink nuggets' (Jay and Silent Bob), and 's**t partials'.

The words that make me cringe are

Lips
Pleasure

Ugh it bothers me even having to write them down. Tit is fine but tities is awful.....awful.

Moist, crusty, panties, p***y :sick:

:rofl:

Crusty?! But there is nothing like a crusty freshly baked loaf of bread! Or the crusty top cut on a roast leg of lamb. Or are you talking 'undie crusts'? :rofl:

Crusty?! But there is nothing like a crusty freshly baked loaf of bread! Or the crusty top cut on a roast leg of lamb. Or are you talking 'undie crusts'? :rofl:

Crusty just makes me think of like crusty snot or crusty toes :rofl.

Love a crusty loaf though!

I hate gusset too!! It's awful

And the word 'prinny' (princess) really aggravates me!
' Took my prinny swimming today'
Fuck off :haha:

I also hate moist. Especially when someone innocently talks about cake being 'lovely and moist' and it makes me want to vom

Another one...... I work in a pharmacy and I hate when ppl ask for catarrh remedies

Catarrh :sick: :sick:

Even now it's making me feel queasy !

^^ I also hate prinny and catarrh :sick:.
Bulge. It makes me think of bulging veins :hide:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->