work from home

weestar21

Reaction score
i really need to find a job that i can work from home doing. Currently im doing about 10 surveys a week and getting pennies for so its rubbish. Ive been looking on the net but most of it i have come accross is rubbish, ive contacted the job centre and they said they cant help. Ive done 1 mystery shopper thing but nothing has came up for about 8 months now because ive moved house its even harder. I really want to go out and work but their is no point till Colby is at school because i would be working to pay for childcare as i will only be working part time.

has anyone been working from home doing anything like packing stuff can yous please help me

thanks in advance
xxxxxxx

There really isn't many/any genuine jobs that allow you to work from home. Avon & things like that ... ? eBaying which I started an erm gave up it was so much hassle for so much stock that wasn't always going to be the same. Sold the stock & gave it up as a bad idea :lol:

avon- loads of people around my area are doing it most of them are 14 yr old teenagers so i get like 4 books through my door so dont see the point when their is loads here wouldnt be much point i dont think anyway.
i thought about ebay but i grudge the fees :blush:

was thinking of putting an advert in the shop for ironing or something but i hate doing my own :rofl:

Can you not do a part time job around your OH's hours, like early mornings, evenings or weekends?

I know when I've booked holidays via Teletext you often end up being put through to an agent who works from home and they sort it all out on line for you. In fact, when we booked last years hols I was having a really nice chat with the woman who said that she just does in in the evenings when her hubby is home to look after the kids.

I've often thought that must be a great job. I don't know how much it pays or how you get into it but it's just a thought.

H

Cat i could go out and work part time now because OH's job is quiet at the moment but as soon as it picks up again he will hardly be home, hes a CCTV control room responce guard and works back shift and nights so when it picks up again prob in teh next 2 weeks hes either going to be out or be asleep.

Helen that sounds like a fab job im going to look into that even pop along to travel agents and ask them if they know anything about it :D

thanks girls for your replys
xxxx

I think i gave you details on the ecoflow /bewithus work from home catalogue
it works the same as avon, you can either deliver and collect catalogue, or sell to friends, they have fragrancr free and organic tolietries, etc. they are developing it so you can sell direct from the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->