Working or Stay at Home?

DaisyDreamer

mama to a beautiful boy
Reaction score
Hello all... Just thinking about those out there who are working and experience bad symptoms like MS, dizziness, fatigue. How do you get through the day?

I'm staying at home (was going to school but symptoms affected my performance), those who are staying at home, how do you keep yourself motivated during the day?

I have my ds who is 3 in October, no choice but to carry on. It's tough at times, 8.30 this morning I'm getting him ready for pre school and my eyes kept closing, so tired I just wanted to crawl back into bed for the day!
Last time I has a hideous pregnancy and stopped work at 29 weeks, but even though it made me feel a bit better I got incredibly bored waiting for due date.

I have a daughter and I also work three days a week. I'm so busy. As the pp said, 'it's tough' but I just carry on.
With dd I worked until my due date and then started working from home at two months. My dd is also a terrible sleeper and needs lots of attention so I'm pretty exhausted. Sooooooo I have decided to finish working at 30 weeks. I feel like I deserve it. I have lots of plans including
-tidy and sort house
- make some baby accessories eg covers for a change mat out of old towels, a travel change mat, cloths, cloth wipes, breast pads
-perhaps start a blog
-catch up on my photo books of dd (I'm seriously behind) and finish her baby book
-set up and sort a craft corner and shelf for dd
-rearrange the living room to make more space
-Cook up and freeze meals when dd2 arrives
- make a baby carrier for dd1s dolly so she can pretend to carry her baby around in a front pack too.

These are the plans anyway. We'll see how we go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->