• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Working out DPO based on Day 21 test

Ella_Hopeful

Mom to 5 inc. b/g twins. RPL sufferer.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I did a day 21 blood test that showed I had ovulated exactly a week ago. My progesterone was at about 11... does anyone know what's the latest I could have ovulated?

Tested stupidly on Monday and got a faint squinter and I have a history of chemical pregs and m/cs.

Its hard to say how many DPO you are unless your tracking your cycles with BBT or OPKs. progesterone of 11 means you ovulated but its too low to sustain a pregnancy so if you do get a BFP have progesterone tested again and if its under 20 get on progesterone right away.

Well I ovulate on my own and took 25mg clomid, so I'm guessing the progesterone of 11 was not a full 7 days after ovulation. Does that make sense? It would be a good level for 3 or 4 dpo, right? I've never had a progesterone level that low on a day 21 test, even with clomid.

My BFPs have been getting a little darker every day. I have a blood test on sunday. I will make sure to test progesterone as well as HCG.

Could be , congrats on the bfp and I am sure the bloodwork plus a scan will give an idea of how many dpo you are.

I thanked your post but just wanted to say a real thanks for replying to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->