Working out during the 2ww?

Shelley71

Reaction score
I do not currently work out, and I am 20lbs overweight. I would like to start working out, but I'm afraid it would throw my body into a tizzy during the 2ww.

Any advice?

Hi Shelley :hugs:

I think you could gradually build up exercise if you dont do much at the mo .

Im sure what they say is not to suddenly start to do seriously strenuous exercise out of the blue. Or obv dangerous stuff ( although i rode my horse during both my previous pregnancys. )

:hugs:

Yeah, it seems to be the general consensus that I should NOT run to the gym and jump on the elliptical like I wanted to. We're going for a walk when he gets home. :)

Yeah, it seems to be the general consensus that I should NOT run to the gym and jump on the elliptical like I wanted to. We're going for a walk when he gets home. :)

Lol that sounds like a plan!!

Enjoy :thumbup:

Well, I wouldn't go run a marathon tomorrow, but being healthy, eating right, and exercise are supposed to make you more fertile, not less. From everything that I've read, moderate exercise is great for you. I'm not sure about during the 2ww, but definitely before and during pregnancy. You just have to be careful not to get your core temperature too high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->