Workout DVD's? - Question Added

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Anybody do them? Did you find good results?

Im keen to get one to do at home, would be a lot easier as i could do it when i have a spare 5 minutes, plus im not really a gym bunny, dont want everyone looking at me :rofl:

I got the Strictly come dancing one and I tell ya it looks easy but i was knackered :lol:

They look so glam and I was sweating like a piggie :rofl:

You do them in your sleep Mamafy? :rofl:

They all look so good because they shoot 5 minutes at a time, have a rest then do a bit more :rofl: :rofl:

I really want to get my belly toned up a little :hissy:

Yeah and I was actually pissing myself laughing at my dancing and sweat dripping off me! :rofl:

Ive tried in the past....

well tried twice... got the davina one... with the plan to get keen for it.. as mamafy said :sleep:

then i got the MOS one... great music love it but I just dont have the motivation to get up and do it when I have a spare 5 mins... its so much effort :rofl:

For me, they dont work, its to easy to turn them off and sit day,

if Im at a gym class I have to keep working out till the class is over..!!

Well ive ordered the Jordan one ... i figure she will do more "big boob" orientated exercises, i cant be doing star jumps i'd knock myself out :rofl:

I honestly would prefer doing it alone at home than in a class full of people, if im alone i have no one to moan at other than Brooke :rofl:

:rofl: the :sleep: smilie was my boredom of them:lol:

I have...a few :shy: have a MOS one too and great music, I watched it for 15 minutes, it looked bloody hard, didn't dare do it :rofl:

I did do the charlie brooks one religiously after I had Joe and lost all my weight within 10-12 weeks, wish I was that arsed now :dohh:

holly if you want a flat tummy get a pilates one, honestly 10 minutes pilates is nearly enough to tone your tummy :) on the charlie brooks one there was a pilates cooldown that lasted 10 minutes and you can defintely see results within a few weeks :yipee:

I get bored with them so easy,........ tell us if you find one thats interesting and different, and you dont have to do much as I cant be arsed........ :rofl:

My motivation is that i can sit down and have a cup of tea afterwards :rofl:

I did try the MOS one, one time, never again it was so hard to pick up and very fast paced for people who arent "into" that kind of thing.

I have a feeling the Jordan one will be quite amusing :lol:

Me and my dentist were chatting about these one day, she done the letitia dean one...we laughed that i'd come back for my check-up in 6 months and she'd just be a head on a lollypop :rofl::rofl: honestly her head looks massive on her now small frame :lol:

I bought the jordan one when it came out, its very pink :D I have no idea where the dvd is now though but i thought it was quite good at the time. Now i have davinas pre and post natal workout dvd

I was thinking of getting one too. Has anyone used the Claire Richards one? Was looking for it in town but I will have to order it I think. Does anyone know if its any good?

Whose Claire Richards? :rofl: Tell me who she's played and i'll remember, im crap at remembering celebs real names!!

i have the zoe lucker, little black dress one, its really good holly! enjoy your jordon one, i've done that before and its good fun :D

Hey hun i lost lots of weight on the charlie brooks one before I was preggo .... its fast paced great fat burner but also my arms had never looked so toned ... i am bout to start the Natalie Cassidy one also as its by the same trainer its really good and you really feel like its working !! Defo try these two hun x x :hugs:

Great minds PP! Anne Diamond one here from 2003!! Only did a 10minute work out and i was buggered!!! Its quite a good one tho if you havent exercised much lately or not at all like me for about 6yrs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->