Workout DVD's? - Question Added

I've got an american one called Turbo Jam that was recommended on another forum & its brilliant. Its a mix of dance, aerobics & kick-boxing so its pretty fast paced but you soon get used to it & the results are fantastic. Only problem is getting hold of it, you can order it direct from the website, but I got it cheaper from ebay

I bought the Davina Super Body Workout a few weeks ago and have only used it once! I have bad knees and there was alot of squating involved.
I only really want to tone my stomach so will have to look for a pilates one then!

Get the Tae-Bo workouts ,think you can get them on Play.com.
They are brill,I lost tons of weight with both previous pregnancies and kept it off.
Had a flat tummy and very toned arms after twelve weeks of doing those.

Good fun too.
Also got the Davina power of three dvd which was good.

Waiting got my 6 week postnatal check to them get back into them.
Got stone and half to shift!!!

i swear by the pump it up ones. hard work but worth it.

So for the girls that have done them ... how many times a week did you do them and how quickly did you notice a change?

I done the charlie brooks one 4-5 times a week hun :) and saw differences in 2-3 weeks though I was losing weight every week. :)

4 to 5 times a week :shock:

Man im only 2 days in and i ache already, do i really have to do it that much? :rofl:

i used to do it fully every other day and do the bum and tums section every day, give myself a chance to let the aching subside!!

i noticed a difference after a couple of weeks.

4 to 5 times a week :shock:

Man im only 2 days in and i ache already, do i really have to do it that much? :rofl:

:rofl: You big fader :lol:

they 'recommend' 2-3 times a week but dont forget they're doing gym work/running as well to look that good :(

4-5 times will give you great results, you'll ache less....eventually :lol:

Anybody do them? Did you find good results?

Im keen to get one to do at home, would be a lot easier as i could do it when i have a spare 5 minutes, plus im not really a gym bunny, dont want everyone looking at me :rofl:

I have an r 'n' b one i used after having aiden in december, It was quite good but you have too be a quick mover lol xx

I do it every other night now...ive just bought the dirty dancing one its brill!

So for the girls that have done them ... how many times a week did you do them and how quickly did you notice a change?

I started off 5 times a week,made sure I devoted one hour to it when baby went for sleep.
Bloody knackered to start and thought I couldn't stick it.
But after 3 weeks in I wanted to do them and got a high after finishing it.

After I dropped most of the weight I did it 3 times a week and kept it up.

The first few weeks are hell but it is so worth it :)

I saw results within 6 weeks and back in full shape(better even) by 6 month mark.

I used Carmen Electra's 'Fit to Strip'.

It was fantastic. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic.
Sweating like insanity, but I lost a bunch on it and it was the few times where, post-excercise, I actually felt good. Which is weird cause most post-excercise I feel dead and sweaty and crappy :p

At the moment I am doing the Natalie Cassidy one, I have done it twice this week and ached like mad, I really enjoy it although it is hard work, I am planning on doing it 3/4 times a week, I hope it works, I have a wedding reception to go to in 5 weeks and would like to lose a few pounds

Think im gonna get the one from Steps...

I had Davina a couple of years ago and it was really good, tiring, but seen results after a couple of weeks

just seen this! i did the colleen one once and i was walking like john wayne the next day :lol: tried the latinasize one too, but it goes too fast...and i used to dance every night of the week!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->