works outs today in the home? exercise tips?

blessfull

Reaction score
What workouts do you do in the home or excersie tips?

:flower:

100 sit-ups & 100 squats using 1 kgs weight. A CD on Xbox, & I tried the 30 days shred on YouTube. If you have stairs you can go for climbing up & down 10 times. I also jump on the trampoline with DS while counting to 100. There are sit ups & squats challenges, you start with 50 then you add 5 everyday with a rest days every 4 days I think. I started with the challenge but now I can easily do 100 of each xx

On youtube there's quite a few 5-10 minute workouts, I used to do insanity and the 30day shred online...but found it kind of dull, so now do several shorter ones, it keeps it a bit more interesting and doesn't feel as daunting haha. I've been doing the 30 day butt lift lately, it's quite fun and even though it's only 10mins it has made a difference!

I go for a run & then do half an hour of floor work (sit ups, crunches, bicycle etc)

I do a mixture of Davina McCalls dvds. The workouts are about 30 mins long and very good. I wouldnt buy any other fitness dvds. Love Davina and her 2 personal trainers Jackie and Mark. You can get her dvds on amazon.

I gallop around like a horse with my toddler on my back :blush:
I also hula hoop with a weighted hoop, found that really good. Short bursts of skipping, exercise DVD's and workouts on Youtube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->