Worried about AF

Katew

Reaction score
Hi all, Could anyone shed some light on what is going on as I am starting to worry!

Before I lost my periods were every 28 days without fail and fairly light, lasting for 3 days and only a few aches on the first day. I lost just over 4 weeks ago and decided to do it naturally as I was 5 weeks. I bleed very heavily for a week to the point it wazs soaking a pad with an hour.

I have started what I think is my period. It started with incredible pain and very light spotting. This started friday and lasted through to this morning. I am still in alot of pain and it is now still a fairly light period but it is a scary BRIGHT red. The pain and colour is really concerning me as I have never experianced anything like this. Is this normal? :shrug:

Thanks

Hi ya sorry for your loss firstly :hugs:

My AF is only just starting since my loss so I can't really comment. All I do know is that it seems to be different for everyone and it's all completely normal :)
Fingers crossed that the AF is almost over and you can feel a bit better :flower:

XxX

Hi all, Could anyone shed some light on what is going on as I am starting to worry!

Before I lost my periods were every 28 days without fail and fairly light, lasting for 3 days and only a few aches on the first day. I lost just over 4 weeks ago and decided to do it naturally as I was 5 weeks. I bleed very heavily for a week to the point it wazs soaking a pad with an hour.

I have started what I think is my period. It started with incredible pain and very light spotting. This started friday and lasted through to this morning. I am still in alot of pain and it is now still a fairly light period but it is a scary BRIGHT red. The pain and colour is really concerning me as I have never experianced anything like this. Is this normal? :shrug:

Thanks

I started my AF recently.. and mine lasted only 3 days. but was bright red blood.. don't worry.. AF could be all muddled up for a while at the moment while our body comes to terms with what has happened.

And my pains were terrible during AF mine went light after only a day.

My first AF during my first MC, lasted 9 days and was extremely heavy! I went through a super plus tampon every hour to 1.5 for about 6 hours straight one night. I had no pain, but the bleeding was crazy! My AF after my 2nd MC was very light and only lasted 3 days. So, even for me it was different each time. If things seem strange, I wouldn't hesitate to call your Dr. and ask. Never hurts, but what isn't normal right now, might be your normal this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->