Worried about measurement/CRL

Bumblebee117

Reaction score
Hello!

Yesterday I had a scan and my baby measured 6.2mm, doc said she dates me at 6w1d. According to ov I was 6w5d yesterday. And if taken LMP, 7w2d!

Here my dates:
LMP 22/9
DTD only once in fertile window, which was late night on 7/10, as hubby was on shifts.
Positive OPK on Saturday 10th of October
Think I OV on Sunday 11th or Monday 12th of October.
Negative OPK on 12/10.

Very faint positive on HPT on Thursday 22nd of October.

Baby yesterday had a good heartbeat, I have a slightly enlarged corpus luteum cyst that pinches on my left ovary but doc said everything looks perfectly normal and she is not concerned.

I have a tilted uterus - could that make the measurement slightly off?
Could I have had late implantation? If yes, why would I have tested positive so early?

Very worried about another mc... Please ladies, could you give me some thoughts or advice?! I'm going insane and just want this baby to stick!!

Thank you!

I'm really new at this, but is there just a 5-day difference between her dating and the dating according to your LMP? Is that really something to be worried about or could there be a margin of error? It doesn't jump out at me as something to worry about, but then again, like I said, I don't know too much about this stuff yet... I'm sure all's well for you :hugs:

Please don't panic. I had an early scan at what should have been 6 weeks 5 days but they said the baby looked 5/6 weeks at maximum. I of course was worried I was measuring a week behind.

I then went for a scan 11 days later and baby was measuring 8 weeks 5 days....so grown like 19 days in 11 days. With a strong heartbeat.

When I googled it all I read were horror stories but it can have a positive outcome.

I also was SURE of dates. I was doing OPK's and them saying I was 5 days behind would have meant I got a BFP at 5DPO which I knew was impossible.

Thank you for your reassurance and input!

I will try and relax, take day by day. My next scan is on Dec 3rd, I should be almost 10 weeks by my calculations and just over 9 weeks by dr's.

xxx

Sometimes babies are just slow starters! I have known several women that started out measuring small but it caught up later. Think about the fact that normal pregnancies can be anywhere from 36-42 weeks. That's a pretty huge difference... The slow starters probably bake a little longer :)

I was 4 days off as well. At my last scan 9+2 baby had caught up and was only a day off xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->