Worried about my vagina!

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
Lol fun title huh?
But seriously, I am :nope:
Any ladies with experience or no someone who has, does your vagina really never return back to the same way?

I know it sounds silly, but my hubby complements me all the time about how beautiful he thinks mine is so I'm a little cocky about it. Should I be saying goodbye to it? :cry:

I'm not sure what a third birth will do to mine, but I know mine stayed ummm, pretty after my first two. My DH complimented me all the time on mine as well. So no need to count her out just yet :)

Lol this made me laugh.
I have had 2 babies, vaginally so far, dd2 was 9lb 6oz. Dh said mine is just the same as before. Never had any complaints lol xx

I am a ftm so I have nothing to add other than the fact that I love this thread :)

LoL, I'm sure it will be fine. I've asked friends who've had children.. Theirs are all still good! :)

I wouldn't worry! I had a vaginal birth, forceps delivery and an episiotomy and mine has returned back to normal.

Relax :)

Its actually a very amazing body part i think, really does its job well.

Ive had 2 natural births, it hasnt changed in the slighest.

I had a 3rd degree tear with my last and it mostly returned to normal. Looks the same, sex feels a little different though and I peeze (pee when I sneeze).

If I can be honest here I have had one vaginal birth so far and when hubby and I went to dtd post birth for the first time it was like losing my virginity all over again... I was so freakin tight it hurt!!

As for how it looks, still looks good to me, no real change!

I had between a third and fourth degree tear, it basically looks the same, but where they sewed up my perineum doesn't quite look the same.

I had a vaginal birth with my first and everything turned back to normal lol. Hopefully it'll be the same after this one as well.

Thank you ladies! I know its silly but I just couldn't help but worry.

It will go back and look and feel the same :) I just had my second baby 5 days ago so it's not so pretty right now I would say lol haven't looked but only have 6 stitches this time but they go back :) it's what they were made to do

I had a third degree tear too and was in theatre for almost 2 hours being stitched up, I joke that I now have a designer vagina haha x

Mine didn't go to crap til after my 4th, but he was 2 lbs bigger than my others, and I had a large episiotomy that she didn't sew up correctly. Soooo.... Now I have weird growth looking pieces of skin on my hoo-ha, and a slightly prolapsed vagina. Yay for me!!!!😁. Probably a little tmi, but anywho. My DH is great though, and has never said anything. If sensation changed for him, he's not complained. Love my man!! 😍

DH said I felt tighter the first few times after DS was born. It felt better for me too. I had an episiotomy and my doctor commented that they did a good job sewing me up.

Just … whatever you do, do NOT look down the few days after the baby's born.

Trust me after a baby your DH will be happy just to be getting some, he wouldn;t care if it looked like a kebab hahahah

That being said, it all goes back. We are made stretchy :)

DH said I felt tighter the first few times after DS was born. It felt better for me too. I had an episiotomy and my doctor commented that they did a good job sewing me up.

Just … whatever you do, do NOT look down the few days after the baby's born.

sounds so scary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->