Worried about my vagina!

Mine didn't go to crap til after my 4th, but he was 2 lbs bigger than my others, and I had a large episiotomy that she didn't sew up correctly. Soooo.... Now I have weird growth looking pieces of skin on my hoo-ha, and a slightly prolapsed vagina. Yay for me!!!!😁. Probably a little tmi, but anywho. My DH is great though, and has never said anything. If sensation changed for him, he's not complained. Love my man!! 😍
omg i have to leave this thread. and to think i wanted like 6 or 7 kids. you guys are scaring me

is that fixable btw? or do they just not care that they messed up and did a bad job?

and should i expect to get freakin sewed up each pregnancy?

:haha:. For me it felt different for a few weeks after birth (I can't comment on how it looked as I was working on an "ignorance is bliss" kind of thing :haha:) and then it just felt like normal :)

Ftm is first time mum x

Ahaahahah have myself a laugh. I actually Googled it after and forgot to edit my comment. Google told me ftm was female to male transgender. I thought she was like the woman who became a man But kept her lady parts and still had a baby. Thanks for clearing that up

I had to laugh, I'm sorry. I think a lot of people worry about this but the vagina is just a muscle. I read somewhere (I'll see if i can find it) where someone asked if a girl has sex with a well endowed male if she'd be "loose" and the doctor said something along the lines of "No, the walls of the vagina touch when there is nothing in there, you could have 10 babies and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference"

Mine returned to normal after DS1 but just keep up your pelvic floor exercises ��

I've only had one baby vaginally so far, but all seems to be well for me. It certainly changes DURING the pregnancy, but went back to normal after. Sex definitely feels different afterwards, though. Better, in my case. :)

My vagina is ermm... well, really fat! Is it the extra blood?

Haha, towards the ends of both pregnancies my vagina area did get rather puffy! I just had my second baby yesterday and no tears or stitches this time yay! Should get back to normal a lot quicker after this baby. First baby was 4th degree tear.

Do the breasts go down in size as well? I don't think I will be able to handle it.

Also. When do the nipples get leads sensitive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->