Worried About Pain

MichelleW

Expecting Baby No 2
Reaction score
I'm due my period today and I have really horrible period cramps which are making me worry so much as I done a clearblue digital and frer and I'm definitely pregnant! I keep running to the loo thinking my period has arrived, I have had previous m/c's and ectopic in the past which is making me worry even more, have you guys ever had this?

Attachments

• First Response Early Response.jpg
    First Response Early Response.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Clearblue Digital.jpg
    Clearblue Digital.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 20
are they really bad cramps?

I've heard off a few ladies in here, that cramps are okay as long as there is no blood . . . i know it probably won't ease your mind too much, but just hang in there!

I hope you have a sticky bean hun :hugs: GL!

It might just be things stretching out and changing shape and what not! I hope so . . . :dust:

Hi hun,

Congrats on your BFP! A lot of women get cramps like af is coming when they get their BFPs but try not to worry, its normal. You will probably feel cramp type pains throughout the pregnancy whilst the womb is stretching and shifting x

hiya hun. congrats on the bfp. I had exactly the same thing with my first child. it was actually the cramps that gave it away as i was telling my friend about it and how my af hadnt arrived yet and she said it could be a sign as things are stretching etc. Did a test same day and was positive and never had any complication throughout pregnancy. Its natural to worry hun but try stay positive xx

its totally normal to get cramps i get them on and off throughout the day since bfp :)

Hey congrats on your bfp! I had two mcs this year and boy was I worried as I also had horrible cramps thru out the first 5 weeks I fort for sure something had gone wrong but I'm nearly 8 weeks now and everything seems fine really don't panic my cramps were quiet strong aswel for some time but they do ease off my dr also told me it's a good thing as it means the baby is prob in your womb burrowing nice and deep and that I should take comfort from the cramps unless the are with bleeding gl xx

Thanks ladies, I just want to cry as I had cramps with my m/c's as well so I'm always going to worry. I've taken a couple of paracetamol and hopefully they will reduce it to at least a dull ache to try and take my mind of them. I have read that cramps are normal but should they be constant? The thing is I cant do nothing anyway so just have to sit it out!

This may sound gross, but do you have to use the bathroom? Are you on progesterone and baby aspirin?

This may sound gross, but do you have to use the bathroom? Are you on progesterone and baby aspirin?

Hey Maureen, no I'm not on progesterone or baby aspirin, dont seem to have any problem going to the bathroom, the only thing I have is the feeling I need to pee constantly as well which is driving me insane, thought it was too early to feel wanting to pee all the time :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->