Worried about TTC..

O

OnlyDreaming

Hello, about 3 weeks ago I stopped by the GYN to get a pap smear done and to get some advice on TTC since we had been trying since October but with no luck. She told me I seemed healthy and to come back in 6 months if we still hadn't had any luck.

Fast forward to yesterday I received a call saying they found out I had a bacterial infection and recommended I try douching with Borax and warm water, since they were afraid to give me any antibiotics. I didnt think much of it at first until I started reading up on the downsides of douching.

Just wondering if this could affect my chances of getting pregnant? Could this do more harm than good? I'm also on the third day of my period so I wasn't sure if that mattered either. Has anyone tried this while TTC and still got pregnant successfully?

My midwife told me that douching while pregnant or TTC is not advised (I think douching in general is not good). Depending on what kind of infection you have there are different ways to treat it. If it is bacterial vaginosis, look into taking femdophilis. It is a probiotic specifically made for women's health. You can get it on amazon. It is the only thing that has cured my bacterial vaginosis, even antibiotics didn't work for long and caused me to develop a yeast infection. Hope this helps, good luck!

My midwife told me that douching while pregnant or TTC is not advised (I think douching in general is not good). Depending on what kind of infection you have there are different ways to treat it. If it is bacterial vaginosis, look into taking femdophilis. It is a probiotic specifically made for women's health. You can get it on amazon. It is the only thing that has cured my bacterial vaginosis, even antibiotics didn't work for long and caused me to develop a yeast infection. Hope this helps, good luck!

Thanks for the response! I’ve read a lot of places say it can be damaging while TTC so I was confused at what to do. I wish she brought up more solutions and was more specific or rather I should have asked more but didn’t think to at that moment. I’ll try the probiotic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->