Worried and anxious

Cmzae

Reaction score
So, after about two days of incredible nausea, I'm suddenly...fine. And I know everyone says that symptoms come and go, but it's terrifying how often miscarriage actually happens, especially this early, and I'm trying so hard not to freak out about every little thing but it can definitely be hard. :wacko: Especially when google is so quick to offer everything that could possibly be wrong.

How do you keep from worrying yourself sick over it all?

Just wait a day or two your nausea will return. If it doesn't then u can call your Dr for reassurance xx

I wish I could give you tips but I still worry sick when I don't feel movement. I will say the stress is a little better. I kept telling myself early on that every week that passed the chances of miscarring were lower! Don't worry about symptoms, they come and go and it really makes stress worse. Cramping and spotting were my biggest look outs.

Thanks, guys.

I am still getting cramping, enough that my stomach muscles feel sore. I might drop my doctor a line, just to get some reassurance.

Is this your first baby? I had cramping also with this being my third. But always call your doctor to get reassured!

Yep, first baby, and all I keep hearing is that first pregnancies often end in miscarriage. It might be driving me a little batty.

It's totally normal to worry. I can attest that symptoms really do come and go...and come back again. I was really worried about it when I was pregnant, and the only thing that put me at ease was emailing my dr or going in for an ultrasound. The Drs always encourage that and say it's super common for mamas to worry. Good luck! :)

You know...I'm pregnant with #2 and keep worrying because I feel like its most common to MC between 1 and 2.

Sigh, I didn't miss this 1st Tri anxiety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->