Worried and in limbo...help!

fifemum85

2 DDs, 3 Angels and bump
Reaction score
Hi to cut long story short - Preg June, complete MC at 6wks, preg again July would make me 6 wks but CB digi says 2-3 so thats 4-5wks. Had early scan yesterday and nothing there but apparently not ectopic either. Hpts are darker than with last pregnancy and have had good signs so far.:winkwink: Bloods taken yesterday and will tk sm tmos to see if theyve risen and get answers.:wacko:
Today Ive had blood when I pee (just drops towards the end) and a little on wiping. None on pad. I'm worried its going to be another MC but so far no pain or clots-touch wood. Ive googled and in some cases could be late implantation. Have no idea. On bedrest today and will tell MW tomorrow at EPU appointment. Has anyone experienced this????:cry:

You may not be 6 weeks - your ov may have been later - especially following a mc - just try and hang in there for your next bloods - anything else is just guesing at the mo :hugs: blood isn't always a bad thing and you aren't seeing a lot and no pain - would def not give up hope yet.

Take care and hope your results bring good news :flower:

hx

Thanks, its hard. Have been so positive with this pregnancy as things have been going good. When I saw the blood I just couldnt believe it! I just thought, what is my body doing to me? Not again! I dread each loo trip now..
Hoping everything is ok and I get good news tomoz :) Bedrest should help Ive heard. I have a 4 year old DD and had no complications with her so don't see why I'm having problems now. Thank you. I hope the rest of your pregnancy is a H&H one! x :D

I was 5 weeks when had a scan and they couldn't really see much, just a sac so went back the next week and could see a heartbeat. The really early scans are a bit hit or miss - my friend had a scan a week from 4 weeks and it was 8wks (!!!!) before saw a heartbeat! As you can guess she was going nuts!
Just to be nosy fifemum is it forth park you go to? I'm in dalgety bay but go to forth park coz high risk pregnancy. I've got very mixed feelings about the place and some of the staff I have to admit!
xx

Hi Perdita, yeah thats where I go too! Know what u mean. Some are more sensative than others. If Im honest in scan I didnt see anything but mainly because it was as soon as she could get it over with IMO. Having light bleed but I know if I called today theyd assume Im MCing and Id get more worked up. At home Im resting and thinking positive, tomoz when I go to ward 3 for hcg levels again I'll get some answers hopefully.
How have they been with you? x

i'm in the same boat.. :(

Had bleeding at 5w.. a little red, a little brown then nothing, and it continued for 5 days like that... nowhere near enough to be a MC, having had one, i know what that is...

but each day i thought it would get heavier and be over. :( I have BIG loo fear... and a sick feeling in my stomach every time i pee and have to wipe.

I had a scan on Thursday, (5w 3) they can see its in the right place but cant see a fetal pole.

Have to wait 7- 10 days to re-scan.... :(

Bleeding stopped on Thursday altogether and hasnt started again, but my HCG levels didnt double, they rose, but nowhere near doubled...

so its not looking good..

so now i'm in a horrid place, no bleeding at all, sore boobs but no other symptoms though (unless loss of appetite is one, but i guess thats just the stress of it) a knowledge that my HCG didnt double over 48 hours. Talk about breaking my heart. :(

All i can do is wait til they call to book in another scan, til then i have no clue. :(

... And even then at the next scan i will only be 6w + if i make it that far, so still may not see alot.

Let me know how your HCG's go. xx

Hi, hope you are ok. What has GP said? I know how u feel about toilet. I dread looking in case there is clots there...
Update, had appointment for bloods today. Apparently my level was 26, no idea if its doubled or not but explains why they didnt see anything in scan. I asked if thats low because it does sound it however the doc says everyone is different and if dates are wrong then anything above 15 is apparently normal. He said it doesnt matter too much what the numbers are its how they rise. Will get call tomorrow to let me know whats happening. Still feel preg and bbs seem bigger so keeping Fx
As for the bleeding he said if its not heavy or painful I shouldnt worry too much. It may have been the pelvic exam that has triggered it and it should calm down :) Its still there when I pee but lighter so not too bad. The spotting on pad looked almost black which was odd tho. Been feeling ok so hoping I have good news. Their main concern is whether its ectopic or not but my tubes looked fine...
If you really wanted another scan b4 then you should say you have some pains and theyll look (was told this by GP). If you still cant see anything tho, it can be quite upsetting not knowing again. Have u POAS again? Sometimes seeing lines get darker is reassuring. Im still getting bfp so its reassuring me :) Hang in there, Im sure everything will be fine :hug: x

Hi Perdita, yeah thats where I go too! Know what u mean. Some are more sensative than others. If Im honest in scan I didnt see anything but mainly because it was as soon as she could get it over with IMO. Having light bleed but I know if I called today theyd assume Im MCing and Id get more worked up. At home Im resting and thinking positive, tomoz when I go to ward 3 for hcg levels again I'll get some answers hopefully.
How have they been with you? x[/QUOTE

They have been very nice to me this time but only because they still feel lucky I haven't started legal proceedings against them! I'm not happy about going back there into the same slapdash care I got last time - my first pregnancy - but I'm seeing the community nidwives this time as well so have another port of call when the 'high risk care' is as scanty and inadequate as it was before!
Though if you deliver in the obstetric unit ask for the night shift midwife called Cheryl - she was fantastic!
Hope things are going well, it's such a scary time
xxx

Thank you, theres a nurse there has been brill with me sneaking me in for bloods, scans etc Annie. Its rare to find a nurse who cares lol! She called with blood results - theyve dropped from 26 to 14. Had a :cry: when I got the news and have been preparing for the worst.
Had some cramps and called back. She has booked me in for tomorrow morning first thing. I explained that Ive not passed anything, cervix is now high and closed (odd), still getting positives (at 14 I've no idea how!) and still feel preg. No clots and bleeding has stopped! Nothing like my MC before. She just said to come in and she'll check them then call me around 3pm as "stranger things have happened" Not sure whether to be optimistic or not...
How are you today? If you dont mind me asking Perdita, what did they do last time? I know from delivering DD things are all over the place there. DDs heart was slowing and I couldnt push hard enough so at last min nurse cut me (soz tmi) and there was blood everywhere. My mum etc witnessed it and said she looked terrified and had cut to far over to anus. I got stitches too and she was panicking. I brought it up to MW afterwards when home and it wasnt on file at all! Not even the stitches! Its good u have the other MW to give opinions too x

Thank you, theres a nurse there has been brill with me sneaking me in for bloods, scans etc Annie. Its rare to find a nurse who cares lol! She called with blood results - theyve dropped from 26 to 14. Had a :cry: when I got the news and have been preparing for the worst.
Had some cramps and called back. She has booked me in for tomorrow morning first thing. I explained that Ive not passed anything, cervix is now high and closed (odd), still getting positives (at 14 I've no idea how!) and still feel preg. No clots and bleeding has stopped! Nothing like my MC before. She just said to come in and she'll check them then call me around 3pm as "stranger things have happened" Not sure whether to be optimistic or not...
How are you today? If you dont mind me asking Perdita, what did they do last time? I know from delivering DD things are all over the place there. DDs heart was slowing and I couldnt push hard enough so at last min nurse cut me (soz tmi) and there was blood everywhere. My mum etc witnessed it and said she looked terrified and had cut to far over to anus. I got stitches too and she was panicking. I brought it up to MW afterwards when home and it wasnt on file at all! Not even the stitches! Its good u have the other MW to give opinions too x

Hun I really hope everything works out for you... sorry to hear about the bloods dropping but when I had my mc I started bleeding before my bloods got that low... so kinda weird.. like she said weirder things have happened

Thanks, was bleeding for 48hours after pelvic exam and now its stopped. Have had no clots, pain, just light red bleeding when using loo. V odd. With last mc I had v bad pains like contractions, light bleeding on pad then full flow clots, tissue, etc (soz if tmi) in the loo, when wiping and on pad. Plus I knew I was... This time I dont have a clue what my body is doing! Cervix was medium and closed now very high and closed. Be glad to get answers... xx

I understand nad I know what you mean.. and after pelvic it is common to bleed in pregnancy... but anyway yeah know what you mean about the pain and clots and super heavy flow.... so like I said keep us updated I have my scan tomorrow but I will be on here ASAP to check on you

Thank you, I'll update tomorrow night. Good luck with your scan tho! Hope your sickness/nausea calms down. Look forward to seeing ur scan pic when u post it. Baby dust and sticky glue!
:dust:

The delivery was awful - the induction took so long to really get going and in the end I was in labour for over 80 hours! The contractions just weren't strong enough, hadn't been given the epidural and so after tried a episiotomy (no idea if spelt correctly) the doctor (who was lucky I was in too much pain to co-ordinate enough to kick her in the face) tried a forceps delivery! After 10 minutes of this with me screaming and rolling around on the bed I ended up in theatre under anaesthetic so they could finish the forceps delivery. They wanted to avoid a c-section because she was small and I'm diabetic so higher risk of complications and as she had already died they let me go on for far too long.
Sorry - it's a nasty story but might give you an idea of why I don't want to go back there!
I hope things are going ok for you and you know that whatever happens you will find a way to cope - for some reason we women always do! Two of my friends have had early miscarriages in the past two weeks and though this scares me even more that I am already I know all I can do is hope for the best and carry on.
Take care of yourself and if anyone else offers to look after you let them - we all deserve some help and a chance not to have to do it all sometimes!
xxx

Hi, hope you are all well :)
Well had bloods done yesterday and now HcG 6 so needless to say baby is not there. I am sooo confused as I know I havent had clotting since the "implantation bleed" before my bfp! Im now questioning if I lost it back then and theres been some clots left making levels go up and after tht bleed all gone?? The dates dont work out unless I lost it really early. Have had no bleeding last 2 days and have passed nothing. I noticed EWCM very stretchy (have never noticed this b4) and getting smal pains on right. Now questioning whether I did in fact lose baby 2 weeks ago and this is now me Ovulating. This would add up slightly..
Anyways, had my :cry: yesterday and just leaving things to fate really. Have been dismissed from EPU with no explanations whatsoever as to where my baby and tissue went. Hope you all have a H & H pregnancy :D xx
Thanks for all your support and advice, you girls are amazing!
Camishantel I hope your scan went well, did you see baby dancing away?
Clownfish hope you are well and bean is sticking :)
Perdita your delivery sounded awful, puting you through all that waiting and pain to have nothing at end of it all. I hope the MWs take good care of you this time around and I dont blame you for wanting to sue hun xx :hug:
:dust:

Oh no! So sorry for your loss. Yes, it does sound like maybe you're ov'ing now...

Take care of yourself.

Take care and hope we all see you back here soon.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->