• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worried & confused

shayandbump

Reaction score
This may sound a little odd but I keep feeling a lump in my abdomen where my womb is. At first I thought I was just being a bit crazy & I was missing the sensation of Amy moving around in there. I assumed I was imagining it. But it's a few months on & I'm still feeling this lump and I can feel it move. Even my OH has seen it & felt it so I know it's not in my mind.

I constantly feel nauseous too so my first thought was, obviously, I must be pregnant! However I've taken loads of pregnancy tests & they've all been negative and I'm having my periods as normal.

Now I'm starting to worry that it might be something else and it's scaring the heck out of me! I've made a Doctor's appointment but I was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience and what it could be? I had an assisted delivery, could it be related to the birth??

Help, so confused?!!

I'm not sure what it could be hun, but hopefully the doctor will be able to help :hugs: x

I get this, my partner hasnt felt it but that area is alot more sensitive once you've had a baby because you've had them in there for 9 months and its made your belly really sensitive, not like it was before. Hope your doc can help you x

It might be a hernia, a friend of mine had one because her muscles hadn't quite gone back properly after she had her baby. Definitely see the doctor to be sure - I think if it is you'll have to do some special exercises.

I hope everything is okay hun, glad you have a doctors appointment- hopefully they can shine a light on the situation. A blood test may be a good idea, just to eliminate the possibility of pregnancy, as I've heard some people can have periods and negative pregnancy tests yet still be pregnant. Goodness knows how :lol:

:hugs: xx

I have that too...i've had it ever since I had Jacob..nearly a year ago :S
It hurts..well its sensitive if he kicks me there, its strange!

its not like a 'lump' you can't see it or anything..but it feels really strange! I'd been thinking about booking a docs appointment but haven't incase its just in my head!

Hope you get on ok...keep us updated, I might go get checked too after reading this! xx

i have something very similar. I don't always feel a lump as such but there is a tender spot in my abdomen near my belly button that can hurt if i press on it rally hard. I had my LO 11 wks ago almost. I think it might be stomach muscles perhaps that are not like they used to be?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->