worried embrassing question.

xtashax26

Reaction score
might be tmi, and i will mentune it to someone if im still worried about it.
here goes.....
Its been 9 days since i had an emergancy c section, bleeding has been stoped for 2 days now, and so has the pain. i was going to the toliet and i'm still getting some mucusy discharge i had a lot of it and as i wiped i must have gone up slighty into the hole (just the tip) but felt something really strange and hard, so i checked with a finger gently, to my suprise my cervix is right there i dont mean up inside i mean just by the opening of the hole?? its closed and very hard but you havnt even got to put a finger in its just right there not even the tip of my finger went in. does anyone know if this is normal? or do you think i need to speak to someone?

I'm really not sure hun but I think you should see a doctor if you're worried at all! I don't think I had that..

I would make an appointment with your gP unless you can go over to the hospital that you had the section at. I know they told me any probs to go back there.

it sounds like a proplapse but it might also just be something that will go back itself (?)

:hug:

sounds like a prolapse to me hun, not sure though. you should get it checked out x

OMG i have just done a post about my bits and i can also feel my cervix 'right there'!! I had a vaginal delivery and tore so i thought it might have something to do with that. A prolapse don't sound good! How do you fix that?! xx

I would get it checked out by the docs...

Many ways to sort out a prolapse...you can get ring and various pessaries that a gynae doc would need to put in for you then there is surgery.

But I would speak to doc and get examined.

Emma.xx

I'm not sure if that's normal... I'd go see the doc if you're concerned though..

:hugs:

This sounds like a prolapsed. You really should get checked out and should call your Dr.

Your uterus is normally held in place inside your pelvis with various muscles, tissue, and ligaments. Sometimes-because of childbirth or difficult labor and delivery-these muscles weaken. As a woman ages and with a natural loss of the hormone estrogen, her uterus can collapse into the vaginal canal, causing the condition known as a prolapsed uterus.

First degree: The cervix droops into the vagina.

Second degree: The cervix sticks to the opening of the vagina.

Third degree: The cervix is outside the vagina.

Fourth degree: The entire uterus is outside the vagina. This condition is also called procidentia. This is caused by weakness in all of the supporting muscles.

i too would see a doctor hon, hope its sorted soon :hugs: xxx

ohh please let me know how it went as I am worried about this too. Whenever i had a smear the nurse would say "ooohh your cervix is low" and i thought it was weird, but since childbirth it moved even lower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->