Worried I may be in per term labour again :( *UPDATED! post 48. He's here!*

JWandBump

Reaction score
Bit of background quickly
- last Monday I went into preterm labour
- my waters have torn, but there's still lots left around baby
- I was having lots of contractions

I was discharged Friday, and I've been fine since but today I've had quite a few contractions and I really don't feel to well right now :( should I ring midwife or something? I'm scared, OH is on nights and its just me and DD :/

Yes ring them, imediatly!! It could be nothing and they could tell you to ring back tomorrow BUT if you are concerned call them right away just in case!!

Im not sure if its just braxton hicks and I feel dogey because I'm panicking tho :/

Oh you must fone them!! Especially with what happened to you last week. Hope everything turns out ok. :hugs: xxx

I would call, sorry you are going through this again, keep us posted :hugs:

Better safe than sorry so I'd go asap

Well I rang, they want me to go in to be checked. In praying I don't have to stay! Just waiting for my OH to get home from work and well be off x

glad they're going to check you over to make sure, hope everything is ok :hugs:

Glad you rang and theyr seeing you!
Good luck and i'l be watching for an update
Xx

Well I've been monitored and everything, really all is ok. Baby's happy and everything but because I've been in twice and my waters have started to go their going to induce me as soon as the midwives are ready! And now I'm terrified, I've even left baby's bag at home :dohh: so looks like sometime today (tues) ill be a mummy again! Wish me luck, will update when I can xx

Well I've been monitored and everything, really all is ok. Baby's happy and everything but because I've been in twice and my waters have started to go their going to induce me as soon as the midwives are ready! And now I'm terrified, I've even left baby's bag at home :dohh: so looks like sometime today (tues) ill be a mummy again! Wish me luck, will update when I can xx

Good luck! I'm glad everything is well with baby and you'll be meeting your little one soon! :)

Sending good vibes and hope you and baby will be just fine! Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->