Worried I may be in per term labour again :( *UPDATED! post 48. He's here!*

Good luck hun, look forward to your update x

Ethan was born today at 11.50am, he weighs 5.5lbs. He's currently in special care but doing good :) I'm just trying to express him some milk but its not happening atm :(

I'm feeling very upset and emotional. Just want him to be ok and with me. So scary seeing him like that. And I feel like a twat now around all these mums with their babies :cry: Will update at some point but for now I'm concentrating on my little boy. Thank you everyone, it means a lot xxx

Congratulations! A lovely weight for 35 weeks.

Give your body a chance to catch up hun, you will be producing milk in no time xx

Congratulations on your little prince. Good luck with the expressing and I hope he will be with you asap xx

Congratulations <3 he sounds a great weight and I bet he will be out the scbu soon xxx

Congratulations! Hope he gets out of special care soon. It's normal for it to take a little while for your milk to come in.

Congratulations. I know the feeling of being on the ward without your baby. It will take time for your milk to come in so just stick with it. Hopefully he'll have a short stay x

Congratulations and that is a good weight for 35 weeks!
Thats good news that he is doing well and hope it isn't too long before you can be together xx

Congratulations! My son was only 5lbs 9 full term so thats a brill weight! Your milk will be in in no time! x

Congratulations on Ethan! Hope you're feeling ok! Don't feel like a twat! You've grown a gorgeous baby! He'll be out of special care before U know it!x x

That IS a great weight! Congratulations on your LO - keep focusing on him and on yourself and take care! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->