Worried I missed ovulation, thoughts?

Tizminkx

Reaction score
So the new Vitex and Maca Root capsules are really working I think. (Don't want to jinx it). I think I have ovulated for the first time, since possibly last year?
I was spot bleeding very lightly 6th and 7th... :sex: on 6th and 8th. OH is away with work for a week, and won't be back till Friday, damn. Now I am having watery and EWCM today. I would have gotten some OPK in advance but wasn't expecting the supplements to take effect so quickly with such a messed up cycle that I have. I thought it was that start of a BW at first.
I do highly recommend the Maca Root though I feel like that is what has helped anyway after trying a smaller dose of Vitex with no luck. I am on 2000mg Maca Root and 2500mg Vitex for the heads up.

Best bet, jump him on Friday :) You may miss it, but you might just catch it!

Did you DTD at all before he left? Sperm is viable in a woman for up to 5 days so if you did DTD within a few days and are ovulating now you can still become pregnant! Good luck!

Everyone says that, but everything "comes out" after half an hour so I don't see how it will still be there after five days, I'll take my chances tonight but I am sure I have probably missed it by now. :(

What comes out after doesn't matter. They recommend you stay horizontal for about 15 minutes after bd'ing but any sperm that are going to swim have already entered through your cervix if they are going to make it at all by about 15 minutes. that's what my DR told me anyway. You can use soft cups if it bothers you to lay there. My friend did cause she couldn't stand not "cleaning up" right away. She has a 16mo old now:)

Ok I'm going abit crazy here. These are my ov tests. The one on the 12th was only CD7 and seems to be the darkest. Yesterday it went light and then today CD9 seems to be more pink than purple( the last test in the picture) really need some advice. Hope I haven't missed surge :(

Started testing early as I came of BC beginning of October

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 3
Ok I'm going abit crazy here. These are my ov tests. The one on the 12th was only CD7 and seems to be the darkest. Yesterday it went light and then today CD9 seems to be more pink than purple( the last test in the picture) really need some advice. Hope I haven't missed surge :(

Started testing early as I came of BC beginning of October

I can't really see the dates on all of them but what CD are you on now?
Your LH will fluctuate a lot throughout the month, it may just be it hasn't surged yet

Sorry dates are small. I'm on CD9. Today I have creamy white discharge. Took ov this morning. See first picture. Don't know what is going on. Any thoughts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 2
Sorry dates are small. I'm on CD9. Today I have creamy white discharge. Took ov this morning. See first picture. Don't know what is going on. Any thoughts

CD 9 is pretty early. I wouldn't worry yet. It will get darker just need to get closer to O.

Looking at your OPKs...I dont see any pos ones just yet..

Keep testing. You definitely haven't missed it yet! :hugs:

I started testing as soon as my menstrual cycle bleeding stopped this month-- every single day during the "optimal" time (between 2-4pm) and I didn't get a positive OPK until CD24. Other months it has been around CD18. Sometimes that surge comes a bit later than you'd think. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->