worried i will get one of these!!!

magicbubble

Reaction score
watching supernanny and wants to know how or why or where children in the first place learn to follow their parents around the room in a temper, pretending/trying to kick them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh second episode has just started - seriously - how do these children learn such disrespectuful behaviour? spitting, headbutting, swearing at their parents etc.

People will prob say it's bad parenting or whatever but personally, I think it's just in children to do these things out of sheer temper once in a while.

I have a 2 yr old and a 3yr old that have never seen me swear, bite, spit or anything like that; yet now and again my youngest spits as she knows it gets a reaction. Same goes for squealing/temper tantrums.

Little ones just find it sooo hard to contain their anger and part of parenting is learning to work out what behaviour to discipline and what to 'ignore' as it's just a normal part of their development. It's a tough one to work out.

I think the key is to show them who's boss and NEVER let them push the boundaries!

Nip it in the bud! I've never had any of the problems these families have with my 2 just on the fact that the minute they even went there when they were little I nipped it in the bud. You make it clear it's unacceptable from the very beginning and you won't have these problems.

Nip it in the bud! I've never had any of the problems these families have with my 2 just on the fact that the minute they even went there when they were little I nipped it in the bud. You make it clear it's unacceptable from the very beginning and you won't have these problems.

I wish this would work with my OH

you should have had him since he was little cabbage :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"